It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

ajsultan: Just a reminder for those still holding out, this is the last day to get this game at this price on Amazon. Lowest price it has been as far as I know.

Endless Space Emperor Special Edition - $8.74 (Redeems on Steam)

Endless Space Admiral Edition - $7.49 (Redeems on Steam)
StonerMk2: Man id jump on if i was interested in the game. Played it for a little while during the free weekend Steam had not to long ago and i just didnt understand wtf was going on. Think ill just stick to Sins lol
Wasn't this the hopelessly broken game? Did they fix it? I recall it (and I apologize if I'm slandering the wrong game) being a broken pile of shit on release with the devs begging forgiveness.

EDIT: IT SEEMS I WAS SLANDERING AND WAS THINKING OF LEGEND OF THE PEGASUS.
Post edited December 17, 2012 by orcishgamer
StonerMk2: Man id jump on if i was interested in the game. Played it for a little while during the free weekend Steam had not to long ago and i just didnt understand wtf was going on. Think ill just stick to Sins lol
orcishgamer: Wasn't this the hopelessly broken game? Did they fix it? I recall it (and I apologize if I'm slandering the wrong game) being a broken pile of shit on release with the devs begging forgiveness.
Aren't you thinking of Legend of Pegasus, the somewhat similar, space-themed TBS released at about the same time?
orcishgamer: Wasn't this the hopelessly broken game? Did they fix it? I recall it (and I apologize if I'm slandering the wrong game) being a broken pile of shit on release with the devs begging forgiveness.
I think you're referring to Legends of Pegasus which was recently released as well. This game is far from being a "broken pile of shit" :P

Here's TB's WTF about it, though keep in mind that the developers have been continually updating it and adding content etc so more recent gameplay videos will reflect the changes.
Balazs: ...
ajsultan: ....
Edited my original post, thanks to both of you.
Post edited December 17, 2012 by orcishgamer
orcishgamer: It's pretty much worth it for Space Marine alone, I loved that game:)
Encouraged me to buy. ^^
http://www.justadventure.com/shop/?a=5 has a 50% off sale on until the 21st Dec.

For all those who want Black Mirror 1 to go with Black Mirror 2+3 that you got in the recent indiegala classic adventure bundle can get it for just $2.49 for DD or $7.49 for Digital Download and a boxed copy, great deal on a classic adventure game. :)

http://www.justadventure.com/shop/10/black-mirror
Post edited December 17, 2012 by Neilk40
Neilk40: www.justadventure.com has a 50% off sale on until the 21st Dec.

For all those who want Black Mirror 1 to go with Black Mirror 2+3 that you got in the recent indiegala classic adventure bundle can get it for just $2.49 for DD or $7.49 for Digital Download and a boxed copy, great deal on a classic adventure game. :)

Is Black Mirror good? I haven't heard much about it. (Oh, hey, it's on Void. I'll play it via that, then.)
Post edited December 17, 2012 by Gazoinks

Gazoinks: Is Black Mirror good? I haven't heard much about it. (Oh, hey, it's on Void. I'll play it via that, then.)
IIRC, the first one was good, the rest were unnecessary.
New deal on Amazon!

Hitman Absolution - $19.99 (Steam)

Hitman Absolution Professional - $29.99 (Steam)

For those who purchased this last week from Amazon, you'll receive a $10 credit that you could use immediately.

Gazoinks: Is Black Mirror good? I haven't heard much about it. (Oh, hey, it's on Void. I'll play it via that, then.)
Its great if you like dark Thriller-adventures!

Keepsake its very good to if you like games LIKE Syberia or The longest Journey. But beware it isnt as good and you have to walk a lot!
Post edited December 17, 2012 by Witcher13
racerboi101: For those who purchased this last week from Amazon, you'll receive a $10 credit that you could use immediately.
Seriously, Amazon is all kinds of awesome...
grviper: IIRC, the first one was good, the rest were unnecessary.
Tastes are diffrent, loved Black Mirror 2 the most!

Yes its a great game the best in the series and is similar in atmosphere to Syberia, i love the setting of Black Mirror 1/2 in good olde england with really creepy locations like a castle, church, cemetery and old english village.

Yes you can play it for free on Void if you're in a country that has access to it, us in the UK havent yet, not sure if a VPN will work with it, might try it sometime :)
Post edited December 17, 2012 by Neilk40
ajsultan: Here's TB's WTF about it, though keep in mind that the developers have been continually updating it and adding content etc so more recent gameplay videos will reflect the changes.
Hey, so his WTF was pretty good, but the game does look awful sterile in parts, have any of his major criticisms been addressed? I mean, I'm assuming he's not the only one who had them.
stonecold111: I already have Two World Epic version and Zeno Clash on Amazon, but I still want to grab one or two Amazon coupons. Any games under 2 dollars (including causal, but not hide and seek genre ) worth playing?
I think Spiderweb's "Avadon" is $1.99. That's his latest RPG.

And Might and Magic Clash of Heroes is $2.50ish.
Post edited December 17, 2012 by Artki