It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

If anyone has a spare code for Bioshock on Steam and is feeling generous i would be very grateful
I know it's a serious long shot but if anyone has a spare key for Dawn of War 2 and would like to donate it I would be super dooper happy :-)
I am interested in I Am Weapon (Desura) and Alien Shooter 2: Conscription (Steam) both from The Alien Shooter Bundle on Gala Store. I will also recommand other Sigma Team's game, there's quit some crazy fun. (You can try Theseus from Sigma Team's webpage first)
Thanks.
Post edited January 23, 2013 by PandaLiang
Thank you very much!

I grabbed the Delve Deeper bundle. Looks like fun. =)
I took the Brazen key, thanks!!!
Tw2Brick: Thank you very much!

I grabbed the Delve Deeper bundle. Looks like fun. =)
Enjoy! :)
Physicser: I took the Brazen key, thanks!!!
Enjoy!
Post edited January 23, 2013 by PandaLiang
Steam
- Cave Story+ √ Thanks to JMich
- Half-Life Series
- Counter-Strike Series
Updated Complete List
- BorderLands 2
- Garry mods

- Sleeping Dogs
L.A. Noire

HIB 7 If anyone has it :)
HIB THQ
Thanks! :)

Indiegala magicka bundle :D
Post edited March 17, 2013 by drxenija
I realized I have a couple of those Brazen keys left (from the Amnesia Fortnight thing) so if anyone wants them here they are:
0IBCH-4EK58-GBFBD
2FLKL-3D6RX-CWBW4
jamsatle: I realized I have a couple of those Brazen keys left (from the Amnesia Fortnight thing) so if anyone wants them here they are:
0IBCH-4EK58-GBFBD
2FLKL-3D6RX-CWBW4
Thanks! Took one. Do you know if the beta will give the full game as well?
jamsatle: I realized I have a couple of those Brazen keys left (from the Amnesia Fortnight thing) so if anyone wants them here they are:
0IBCH-4EK58-GBFBD
2FLKL-3D6RX-CWBW4
thanks for that brazen key!
+1
^_^

i got the last one.
I'm not sure but someone sent me an info about some kind of promotion/giveaway of Europa Universalis III and Don't Starve games. If anyone has spare key I would love to check them out.
http://www.greenmangaming.com/s/it/en/pc/games/action/condemned-criminal-origins/

Condemned, now on deal on GMG
If anyone is generous and nice enough..

My Wishlist:

Borderlands 2 - Long Shot :3
Baldur's Gate
Deponia
I am Alive
Sleeping Dogs (Currently at $12.49 on steam.. would love if someone would get me this)
Hitman: Absolution (Currently 20ish dollars.... would also love if someone gifted me this)

Thanks in advance :) Thanks for reading

EDIT: Organised it.. did that post in a rush :3
Post edited January 28, 2013 by nimbot96
Hello! I'd love to play Victoria II and it is apparently now part of the Indigala Bundle as noted below.

Victoria 2, the the grand strategy game is now unlocked in the indiegala magicka bundle for every BTA buyer!

http://www.indiegala.com/

If anyone gets this bundle and does not especially care for the genre or the game, I'd give Victoria II a very good home.

Thanks! =)

EDIT: I am always amazed at the generosity on this forum. I have been gifted the game and am extremely thankful to the donor and the entire Gog community.

Thanks and happy gaming!
Post edited January 25, 2013 by Tw2Brick
Long shot but if anyone has a Project Aftermath key from IR keft, I wouldn't mind it. :)

EDIT: Thanks to Azgrel for the Brazen keys!
Post edited January 25, 2013 by johnki