It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

lugum: snip
teshra: snip
Thank you both - and please don't fight! the Internet is a place to love each other and look at pictures of small kitties and big titties and get free stuff ... thats what everyone likes!
Can this thread go back to what it was meant for? If you have things to say to each other please take it to PMs, it goes for all of you guys, thank you for reading, have a good night/day.
Edit: nevermind :)
Post edited April 22, 2014 by Tarnicus
teshra: snip
Venhiem: Thank you both - and please don't fight! the Internet is a place to love each other and look at pictures of small kitties and big titties and get free stuff ... thats what everyone likes!
I really love this post. Then again I tend to love anything with the word 'titties' in it. Either way I', gonna give a big +1 to this.

That being said there are certain sometime members of the forum who are going to totally ignore you just so they can log on once a month, bitch, and then vanish. But I digress. :P

Now back to the thread's intent. Anyone want some horrible free games on GG? :P Jesus that site has problems! XD
Post edited April 22, 2014 by tinyE
Venhiem: Thank you both - and please don't fight! the Internet is a place to love each other and look at pictures of small kitties and big titties and get free stuff ... thats what everyone likes!
tinyE: I really love this post. Then again I tend to love anything with the word 'titties' in it. Either way I', gonna give a big +1 to this.
Thanks.
That explains why I'm getting so much positive rep .... wait I'm not. Well who cares. Good afternoon people.
low rated
tinyE: I really love this post. Then again I tend to love anything with the word 'titties' in it. Either way I', gonna give a big +1 to this.
Venhiem: Thanks.
That explains why I'm getting so much positive rep .... wait I'm not. Well who cares. Good afternoon people.
well i checked (and have nothing to do with it) and a bunch of yours got downrepped in the ninja thread.
but yeah it happens to alot so welcome to the club.
Venhiem: Thanks.
lugum: well i checked (and have nothing to do with it) and a bunch of yours got downrepped in the ninja thread.
but yeah it happens to alot so welcome to the club.
Yeah I dont care ... haters gonna hate. Now get drunk with this mind control GIF.
Attachments:
5da.gif (264 Kb)
low rated
Portal 2 and Vampire:The Mascarade-Bloodlines have entered sale,so pretty please could I have the opportunity to play one of them?
Post edited April 22, 2014 by l0rdtr3k
tinyE: Now back to the thread's intent. Anyone want some horrible free games on GG? :P Jesus that site has problems! XD
What kind of horrible are we talkin' about here? ;p
low rated
Call of Juarez and A Game of Dwarves: Gold Edition are now available on Bundle Stars.
The first one is an western shooter where you fire away your revolvers from the skin of interesting antagonistic characters. The second one is (probably buggy but I don't mind) digging/building game with dwarves and lots of ale. It's like Dungeon Keeper growing a beard, who would say no to that?!
I never tried any of them and would be very grateful if someone could help that install button reach my Steam account. Thanks!
Post edited April 27, 2014 by BranjoHello
tinyE: Now back to the thread's intent. Anyone want some horrible free games on GG? :P Jesus that site has problems! XD
genkicolleen: What kind of horrible are we talkin' about here? ;p
I was venting, it's not that bad. :P There are some okay but they don't have any Tyrians or Beneath A S Sky in there; mostly DLC and half completed indys.
genkicolleen: What kind of horrible are we talkin' about here? ;p
tinyE: I was venting, it's not that bad. :P There are some okay but they don't have any Tyrians or Beneath A S Sky in there; mostly DLC and half completed indys.
Hey you are close to getting your third star :p
tinyE: I was venting, it's not that bad. :P There are some okay but they don't have any Tyrians or Beneath A S Sky in there; mostly DLC and half completed indys.
rong44: Hey you are close to getting your third star :p
Do you realize I've gained and lost that 3rd star THREE TIMES since I woke up this morning!? My head is spinning.
rong44: Hey you are close to getting your third star :p
tinyE: Do you realize I've gained and lost that 3rd star THREE TIMES since I woke up this morning!? My head is spinning.
lol yes. Thank god you don't have a giveaway each time you gain a star. You would go broke ;)
Hey back to the subject of Non-GOG games, how does Crazy Machines compare to Incredible Machine?