It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
JMich: [...]

BundlePC\Audio\Music folder contains 9 ogg files, seems to be the music.
Quick question - am I to assume that by saying "seems to be" you're not sure if it's indeed the game's music?
HypersomniacLive: Quick question - am I to assume that by saying "seems to be" you're not sure if it's indeed the game's music?
Haven't played them (neither game, nor music files), thus the comment. Same for

HypersomniacLive: Call to Power 2
10 ogg files in ctp2_program\ctp\music

I did find a bunch of wav files for Combat Mission: Beyond Overlord and the Creatures trilogy, but those did sound like white noise, so I'm not sure if they need special codecs or not.
high rated
JMich: Haven't played them (neither game, nor music files), thus the comment. Same for

10 ogg files in ctp2_program\ctp\music

I did find a bunch of wav files for Combat Mission: Beyond Overlord and the Creatures trilogy, but those did sound like white noise, so I'm not sure if they need special codecs or not.
I see. I assume that you have the games installed. Could you do me a favour and tell me if the file sizes at least indicate that they're music files? Or if SFX files are stored elsewhere?
HypersomniacLive: I see. I assume that you have the games installed. Could you do me a favour and tell me if the file sizes at least indicate that they're music files? Or if SFX files are stored elsewhere?
A weird case of installing, looking for music, grabbing the gfw_high.ico and uninstalling. But the length of the wavs was between 00:00 (click.wav) to 02:35, so the wavs are probably both sfx and music. Can reinstall in a bit if you want a more detailed filelist.
high rated
JMich: A weird case of installing, looking for music, grabbing the gfw_high.ico and uninstalling. But the length of the wavs was between 00:00 (click.wav) to 02:35, so the wavs are probably both sfx and music. Can reinstall in a bit if you want a more detailed filelist.
It's ok, don't want to trouble you any further. Thanks for all the info. :-)
high rated
IAmSinistar: I've removed it from the No Sountrack list, HL will have to add it to the appropriate section with Soundtrack, since that falls in his domain. Yah, the layout is a touch schizophrenic. :)

[...]
And it falls upon you to add the entry for Call To Power 2. :D
HypersomniacLive: It's ok, don't want to trouble you any further.
No trouble. Get the lists here. Combat Mission and Creatures wav lists.

Also
Dark Reign
music folder with 10 ogg files

Dark Reign 2
music folder with 9 ogg files

Empire Earth II Gold Edition
music folder with subfolders for each campaign

Empire Earth III
data\music\ambient folder with 311 ogg files
Same disclaimer as before, haven't heard them, but should be the proper ones.
HypersomniacLive: And it falls upon you to add the entry for Call To Power 2. :D
Done. :)

JMich: Dark Reign
Dark Reign 2

Empire Earth II Gold Edition
Empire Earth III
I've added the two Dark Reign entries, you'll need to add the Empire Earth ones and pull all four from their No Soundtrack post. Thanks!
high rated
Thanks, what's the format of the Empire Earth II Gold Edition files?
HypersomniacLive: Thanks, what's the format of the Empire Earth II Gold Edition files?
From what I recall, ogg. Should make a notice to record it before uninstalling and moving to next installation.
Fez
content\music.pak
Grab fez-tools and use them to extract it. Files appear to be .ogg renamed to .fez

Full Spectrum Warrior
Full Spectrum Warrior Ten Hammers
Audio\Music-DVD.xwb
Extract and convert with EkszBox-ABX. You will also need the XBOX ADPCM codec from the same page. I could play the files with Windows Media Player, but VLC couldn't read them at all.

The same tool can be used for some older xwb files, though newer ones (Unholy Heights, Gray Matter) fail.

Ground Control + Expansion
data\music.sdf
Extract using SDFextract. Then rename the .mpd files to .mp3
More info here.

Interstate '82
Music is also available in MUSIC folder, 10 ogg files
New day, new batch

King's Bounty: The Legend
data\music, 36 ogg files

Lilly Looking Through
pkmedia\## contain mp3s, which seem to be the music. Someone who played the game should verify it.

Long Live the Queen
Grab and [url=https://www.python.org/downloads/]python 2.7, then do an python "rpatool -x llq.rpa" to extract the archive. 27 extra ogg files in the music folder

Lords of the Realm III
Audio\Music folder, 11 mp3 files

Mobile Forces
Music folder, 5 umx files, need verification

Moto Racer
12 wav files in main directory

Moto Racer 2
14 wav files in main directory

Moto Racer 3
Data\Sounds
2 folders with music in them, mp3 format

Pandemonium
MUSIC folder, 30 ogg files

Panzer Elite
Desert\Wavs\Misc folder, Msc1.wav and Msc2.wav. The rest of the wavs seem to be sound effects

Port Royale
Folder Music and subfolders, mp3 format

Postal 2
Music folder, 17 ogg files

Police Quest SWAT 2
Audio folder, main.wav and music1 to music7 wav files, though the music ones seem too short. Rest of wavs seem like sound effects
JMich: Ground Control + Expansion
data\music.sdf
Extract using SDFextract. Then rename the .mpd files to .mp3
More info here.
I've added a new key to cover entries like this - proc. This is for games where the soundtrack can be processed out from the game files. In these cases I link back to the post where the process is described.

JMich: King's Bounty: The Legend
data\music, 36 ogg files

Lilly Looking Through
pkmedia\## contain mp3s, which seem to be the music. Someone who played the game should verify it.

Long Live the Queen
Grab and [url=https://www.python.org/downloads/]python 2.7, then do an python "rpatool -x llq.rpa" to extract the archive. 27 extra ogg files in the music folder

Lords of the Realm III
Audio\Music folder, 11 mp3 files
Added these as well, thanks again. Long Live the Queen is another proc entry. I also removed all the ones from the No Soundtrack lists that fell under my control.
Last batch from me for a while

Red Baron 3D
Shellsnd folder, brief1.wav, brief2.wav, debrief.wav, menu1.wav, menu2.wav, menu3.wav

Restaurant Empire
music folder, 9 wav files

Return To Zork
Music folder, 25 ogg files

Risen 2
Unpack data\compiled\music.pak with , then use [url=http://www.baltr.de/r2xsnd.zip]r2xsnd to convert the ._xsnd to wav. Special thanks to NicoDE for helping me out with this one

Smugglers V
7 ogg files in installation directory, and 28 wav files. Wavs appear to be sound effects, ogg music.

Strategic Command - European Escalation
Sound folder with wav files, most are sfx, a few are music (theme, intro, game over)

The Journeyman Project 2
The bta files in the data# folders can be played with VLC just fine, though it's all the audio. Finding the music will need some digging :(

The Journeyman Project 3
Lots of aif files in J3data and data folders. Music seems to be the ??_mus??.aif and ??_amb??.aif in the J3data folder.

The Feeble Files
Lots of ogg files in installation directory, some of them appear to be music.

Manhole
Both the Mono and Stereo folders contain the game's music. Files are audio files, probably mp3. VLC can open them with no problem.

The Guild 2
msx folder, 78 ogg files

The Guild 2 - Pirates of the European Seas
msx folder, 94 ogg files

The Guild - Gold Edition
msx folder and subfolders, 53 mp3 files in total

The Swapper
data\audio\music_ambience, ogg files in subfolders

Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six
Music folder, 15 ogg files

Unreal 2
Music folder, 52 ogg files

Unreal Gold
Music folder, 48 umx files. VLC plays them as is.

Unreal Tournament 2004
Music folder, 64 ogg files

Unreal Tournament GoTY
Music folder, 30 umx files. VLC plays them as is.
And another one

Spellforce 2 - Demons of the Past
addon?\sound\00_music folder, mp3 files
addon?\sound\01_ambient, wav files
base\sound\00_music folder, mp3 files
base\sound\01_ambient, wav files

For addon1 to addon3, some duplicate files, not all.