It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

http://www.gog.com/forum/signal_ops/signal_ops_has_been_updated_to_version_r5361
http://www.gog.com/forum/descent_series/descent_3_windows_81_mouse_lagstutter_fix_is_now_live
Niggles: Zafehouse Diaries just updated 2.2.1 ?
JudasIscariot: Yes, it was a fix for the editor. It tended to crash on systems with AMD cards.
I noticed that the main installer is version 2.2.1.10 but has no flag, and there is now a universal update with the same version number that does have a flag.

Has the main installer been updated then so that you can use it as an all-in-one rather than applying the universal update after installation? And if so, why doesn't the main installer have a flag?
JudasIscariot: Yes, it was a fix for the editor. It tended to crash on systems with AMD cards.
korell: I noticed that the main installer is version 2.2.1.10 but has no flag, and there is now a universal update with the same version number that does have a flag.

Has the main installer been updated then so that you can use it as an all-in-one rather than applying the universal update after installation? And if so, why doesn't the main installer have a flag?
I was hoping to avoid confusion and some minor gnashing of teeth regarding our update process ("What, I have to re-download the entire installer?" ). I wasn't sure if people would want to re-download the installer or not. I also didn't want to make people ask if they download the installer would they have to install the Universal update.

TL;DR I was trying to avoid confusion and make the update as painless as possible for everyone involved.
korell: I noticed that the main installer is version 2.2.1.10 but has no flag, and there is now a universal update with the same version number that does have a flag.

JudasIscariot: I was hoping to avoid confusion and some minor gnashing of teeth regarding our update process ("What, I have to re-download the entire installer?" ). I wasn't sure if people would want to re-download the installer or not. I also didn't want to make people ask if they download the installer would they have to install the Universal update.

TL;DR I was trying to avoid confusion and make the update as painless as possible for everyone involved.
Ah, okay, not a problem, and it is good to have a choice to either re-download the whole thing or just the update. I am the kind of person to look into the details, though, which is why I spotted it and got a little confused. :P All good now though.
JudasIscariot: I was hoping to avoid confusion and some minor gnashing of teeth regarding our update process ("What, I have to re-download the entire installer?" ). I wasn't sure if people would want to re-download the installer or not. I also didn't want to make people ask if they download the installer would they have to install the Universal update.

korell: Ah, okay, not a problem, and it is good to have a choice to either re-download the whole thing or just the update. I am the kind of person to look into the details, though, which is why I spotted it and got a little confused. :P All good now though.
Oh and yes, the installer has been updated as well, just to clarify :)
I'm going to ask a question about this one too, now. :)
The patch is for Windows 8.1, obviously, but is there any benefit or harm if it is used on an earlier OS like 7 or Vista?
korell: I'm going to ask a question about this one too, now. :)
The patch is for Windows 8.1, obviously, but is there any benefit or harm if it is used on an earlier OS like 7 or Vista?
I am not sure as it's a rather specific fix for a specific OS so caveat emptor I suppose :)
korell: I'm going to ask a question about this one too, now. :)
JudasIscariot: I am not sure as it's a rather specific fix for a specific OS so caveat emptor I suppose :)
I'll just make a note in a text file for now, and store it alongside the patch. Still on old Vista myself, though I wouldn't yet go for Windows 8 over 7, given the choice.
korell: The patch is for Windows 8.1, obviously, but is there any benefit or harm if it is used on an earlier OS like 7 or Vista?
The patch should not install on prior OS and I would be very unhappy if it does ;)
Like Judas wrote, patch would have no effect anyway - it relies on Windows compatibility flag that's specific to W8.
"Dust: An Elysian Tail" got flagged for Mac.
JMich: "Dust: An Elysian Tail" got flagged for Mac.
It looks like we silently received Mac version:) Thank you GOG!
JMich: "Dust: An Elysian Tail" got flagged for Mac.
cyboff: It looks like we silently received Mac version:) Thank you GOG!
There was an update flag so not so silent :P
cyboff: It looks like we silently received Mac version:) Thank you GOG!
JudasIscariot: There was an update flag so not so silent :P
I didn't hear any sound :P
JudasIscariot: There was an update flag so not so silent :P
cyboff: I didn't hear any sound :P
Check your settings :P