It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

JudasIscariot:
The number of games in the catalog dropped by 1 which has caused me to panic as usual. Do you know if something was pulled or is it updated game shenanigans or server hobgoblins again?
Post edited April 16, 2014 by SCPM
JudasIscariot:
SCPM: The number of games in the catalog dropped by 1 which has caused me to panic as usual. Do you know if something was pulled or is it updated game shenanigans or server hobgoblins again?
I'm not sure if this is what happened, but Broken Sword 5 episode 2 was released a while ago and since Revolution made it a patch to the first episode, the two got merged. It disappeared from my shelf, all I have now is Broken Sword 5 Season Pass.
Post edited April 16, 2014 by groze
groze: I'm not sure if this is what happened, but Broken Sword 5 episode 2 was released a while ago and since Revolution made it a patch to the first episode, the two got merged. It disappeared from my shelf, all I have now is Broken Sword 5 Season Pass.
Hmm, there was a similar situation last time (with Ether One I think), so that makes sense. :)
Crosmando: Has anyone else here been getting slow download speeds on GOG the last few days? I keep getting around 200kbs even though I know my connection can get up to 1.6MBs, and I know it's not my connection as I tried downloading other stuff and I got about 1.5mbs.
I've been having the exact same problem. The GOG download speeds used to be around 1MB/sec, and now I can barely download from GOG at 100 kb/sec. Does GOG know why this is affecting so many users?
JudasIscariot:
SCPM: The number of games in the catalog dropped by 1 which has caused me to panic as usual. Do you know if something was pulled or is it updated game shenanigans or server hobgoblins again?
It was the BS5 Season Pass getting updated into one installer :)
JudasIscariot: It was the BS5 Season Pass getting updated into one installer :)
There's a hole in my catalog where the second episode's placeholder used to sit (I use manual sorting). How do we get that sorted?
JudasIscariot: It was the BS5 Season Pass getting updated into one installer :)
staticblast: There's a hole in my catalog where the second episode's placeholder used to sit (I use manual sorting). How do we get that sorted?
Tried refreshing your account?

https://secure.gog.com/account/refresh

If that fails, please write to Support :)
staticblast: There's a hole in my catalog where the second episode's placeholder used to sit (I use manual sorting). How do we get that sorted?
JudasIscariot: Tried refreshing your account?

https://secure.gog.com/account/refresh

If that fails, please write to Support :)
That did it. Thanks!
OK WTF, why is GOG download so damn slow, I'm getting 50kbs speed! And it's not my connection because I just tried something else and got 1.6mbs
Crosmando: OK WTF, why is GOG download so damn slow, I'm getting 50kbs speed! And it's not my connection because I just tried something else and got 1.6mbs
Relax and write to Support, please :) When people start experiencing things like this, it's best to write to us about as the more tickets (within reason, please don't spam!) we get from individual people, the better we can examine the problem, if there is one :)
Righty o
Crosmando: Righty o
Thanks for understanding :)
JudasIscariot: Thanks for understanding :)
Actually, it must be something to do with the GOG downloader, because if I download just via browser the speed is good. My firewall doesn't seem to be blocking it or anything...
JudasIscariot: Thanks for understanding :)
Crosmando: Actually, it must be something to do with the GOG downloader, because if I download just via browser the speed is good. My firewall doesn't seem to be blocking it or anything...
Still good to send a ticket about that as the guys behind the downloader might not be able to get to thread dedicated to it :)
Download speeds are fine over here.