It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

mrking58: Can we have a russian version next?
Both Baldur's Gate games are already available in Russian. :)
Post edited June 16, 2014 by TParis
http://www.gog.com/forum/fist_puncher/fist_puncher_has_been_updated_to_versionn_10025
TParis: What does the rest of the community think?
I fully agree with you.

mrkgnao: I tend to agree. I was just waiting for someone to complain.
He he. :)
mrkgnao: I (or I) initially created a new thread for these updates, then quickly someone complained that we didn't need another thread and suggested using this thread instead. So I moved here...
JaqFrost: Just wanted to get my .02 cents in: I really like having all of this information, here in this thread. Thank you for providing the data. =)
I too find this information interesting, but we seem to be in a minority.
I will continue posting all updates here, except for changes in number of stars.
Mac version of the Tesla Effect 1.3 patch has been added today :)
From MaGog's logs for June 16 (Happy Bloomsday):
NOTE! CHANGED Fist Puncher, file_size: 208 MB ***TO*** 213 MB
NOTE! CHANGED Fist Puncher, sys_req_patch: ***TO*** Patched to version 1.0.0.25
http://www.gog.com/forum/ether_one/ether_one_has_been_updated_to_version_103
You tagged the new Tex patch as new even though it isn't :/
Crosmando: You tagged the new Tex patch as new even though it isn't :/
The Mac version is new....
Yeah but the windows was tagged too

(OK I'll stop whining now)
I had the previous patch installed (I think it was 2.0.2.8). The new patch installed with errors (actually it was never considered itself installed). I completely uninstalled the game, reinstalled the base installer and then the new patch was installed correctly.

If a patch works this way it's better that we can download a new installer.
vanchann: I had the previous patch installed (I think it was 2.0.2.8). The new patch installed with errors (actually it was never considered itself installed). I completely uninstalled the game, reinstalled the base installer and then the new patch was installed correctly.

If a patch works this way it's better that we can download a new installer.
I've noticed this too, it happens when you change the settings of the game, so if you change the resolution or video options etc in-game I think it changes the .ini file (that's how Unreal works) and thus the GOG patch doesn't recognize the install because it's "different". Pain in the ass cause you need to reinstall this game with every new patch, I haven't even played it yet and I've already installed it like 3 times.
JudasIscariot: Mac version of the Tesla Effect 1.3 patch has been added today :)
Windows version also updated to work with the original installer.

Crosmando: You tagged the new Tex patch as new even though it isn't :/
It is now.
Post edited June 16, 2014 by Gydion
From MaGog's logs for June 16 (Happy Bloomsday):
NOTE! CHANGED Ether One, sys_req_patch: Patched to version 1.0.2 ***TO*** Patched to version 1.0.3
NOTE! CHANGED Tesla Effect: A Tex Murphy Adventure, sys_req_patch: Patched to version 1.3 (PC) / 1.2 (MAC) ***TO*** Patched to version 1.3
http://www.gog.com/forum/tower_of_guns/tower_of_guns_has_been_updated_to_version_118c