It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Hi all,

We have uploaded version 1.16 of Retro City Rampage. Please check your game shelves and download the new installer :)

Changelog is as follows:

• EFFECTS
- Weapon/attack/vehicle/character effects added, including rocket smoke
trails and more.

• JUMPING
- You can now jump while in the middle of shooting or attacking and no
longer need to wait until the attack has completed.

• TV COLOR MODES
- 7 new TV color modes added!

• KEYS
- For WASD players, E can now be pressed to enter vehicles, V can be
pressed to pick up objects.

• SHADOWS
- Sprite shadows now appear over background shadows for more contrast.

• SWEAT TIME
- Checkpoints added.

• RETICLE
- New reticle on targeted characters/objects.

• FRAME LIMITER
- Game now runs at the correct speed on all machines when using vsync.

• RENDERER
- DirectX swapchain updated for smoother graphics.

• MISC TWEAKS
- Too many to list!

Thanks and have a nice day :)
high rated
I was getting worried. There hadn't been an update for this game in almost 45 minutes! :P
Excellent! Keep up the good work, it's really really nice to see how long a game is supported after release.
tinyE: I was getting worried. There hadn't been an update for this game in almost 45 minutes! :P
hahaha this really made me laugh! and, all true! amazing, amazing developer! wish more games received such treatment :)

RCR is becoming a really, really well polished little precious gem in my gaming library.

please, keep up the amazing work, dev!

EDIT: also, I'm wondering if the VITA version will get all these at some point, as I own that version, too (and the Steam one :D)
Post edited January 28, 2014 by zicoos
Thanks. Very generous of the developer to constantly updating this game even though it is released on multi-platforms since last year.