It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
See here: https://keeperfx.net/news/11/2023-11-10/keeperfx-100-has-been-released

KeeperFX works with the GOG version of Dungeon Keeper 1. Do a clean installation of every new KeeperFX version. Saves will not transfer from either DK1 or older versions of KeeperFX.
This is awesome, thank you! Did a clean install and it was very simple to do. I haven't played the first DK game yet, but I think now is the time. :D
KeeperFX is so good. If you own DK, it's a must. Makes it perfectly playable and enjoyable in 2023.

Wish there was a mac version though so I could play it on the go (without having to use wineskin etc.), but can't complain - using my desktop PC to play it.

Planning to convert my girlfriend and play it over LAN for Christmas.
thank you. its brutal good. Works perfectly and in my native resolution 1440p .. game looks and plays great. fantastic
I really like their fixes, but wish there was an option to tone down the difficulty...
SpecShadow: I really like their fixes, but wish there was an option to tone down the difficulty...
We try to keep the difficulty the same as the original game. If for now, stuff is too hard, you could consider enabling the Computer Assistant, the C button next to the minimap.