It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

mrkgnao: Done. Left angle bracket ("<") is now disallowed (and stripped). Thanks.
Precise as usual, ty
These came up in my latest check.

WARNING: MaGog was unable to identify the following "wishlisted" games:
- 1266051739 (w)
- 1387286368 (w)
high rated
Luc2k: These came up in my latest check.

WARNING: MaGog was unable to identify the following "wishlisted" games:
- 1266051739 (w)
- 1387286368 (w)
Thanks. Updated MaGog.
These are two obsolete IDs, the first for Tyranny, the second for Worms WMD.
I love MaGog and many many thanks to mrkgnao for such an incredibly useful utility.

In my view, there is still one major area of weakness with GOG's library and download management and that is with verification of downloaded libraries. What I mean by this is a tool to compare the files one has downloaded to those available within one's GOG library and highlight ANY differences in MD5 and/or missing files. All too often I find that I am missing one game in my downloaded library of files but have no clue as to which game it is. It is also frustrating when a new goodie has been added to a game but no automatic notification is provided. Having such a tool would make it possible to be confident that you always have the latest game version as well as the latest Goodies.

Is such tool available, or is anyone working on one?
high rated
ikrananka: I love MaGog and many many thanks to mrkgnao for such an incredibly useful utility.

In my view, there is still one major area of weakness with GOG's library and download management and that is with verification of downloaded libraries. What I mean by this is a tool to compare the files one has downloaded to those available within one's GOG library and highlight ANY differences in MD5 and/or missing files. All too often I find that I am missing one game in my downloaded library of files but have no clue as to which game it is. It is also frustrating when a new goodie has been added to a game but no automatic notification is provided. Having such a tool would make it possible to be confident that you always have the latest game version as well as the latest Goodies.

This may be what you're looking for:
https://www.gog.com/forum/general/gogrepopy_python_script_for_regularly_backing_up_your_purchased_gog_collection_for_full_offline_e

It downloads all your games and goodies and I believe checks them for integrity too.

I've never actually used it, but I believe it does what you want.
ikrananka: In my view, there is still one major area of weakness with GOG's library and download management and that is with verification of downloaded libraries. What I mean by this is a tool to compare the files one has downloaded to those available within one's GOG library and highlight ANY differences in MD5 and/or missing files. All too often I find that I am missing one game in my downloaded library of files but have no clue as to which game it is. It is also frustrating when a new goodie has been added to a game but no automatic notification is provided. Having such a tool would make it possible to be confident that you always have the latest game version as well as the latest Goodies.

adaliabooks: This may be what you're looking for:
https://www.gog.com/forum/general/gogrepopy_python_script_for_regularly_backing_up_your_purchased_gog_collection_for_full_offline_e

It downloads all your games and goodies and I believe checks them for integrity too.

I've never actually used it, but I believe it does what you want.
Wow - thanks - that does look like exactly what I'm looking for. Didn't know this existed. I'll check it out very soon.
high rated
If I'm not mistaken, Crysis Warhead is an "unbundled" game (i.e. has two boxes on one's shelf - Crysis Warhead and Crysis Wars).

In order to monitor it, MaGog needs to know the library IDs for the two boxes, which she doesn't yet (well, she may know the one for Wars, but she's not sure).

If you happen to have already bought the game, she would appreciate learning those two IDs.

Instructions on how to find the ID of a box in your library can be found here: https://www.gog.com/forum/general/adalia_fundamentals_fixing_gog_so_you_dont_have_to/post1868
Post edited October 28, 2016 by mrkgnao
high rated
mrkgnao: If I'm not mistaken, Crysis Warhead is an "unbundled" game (i.e. has two boxes on one's shelf - Crysis Warhead and Crysis Wars).

In order to monitor it, MaGog needs to know the library IDs for the two boxes, which she doesn't yet (well, she may know the one for Wars, but she's not sure).

If you happen to have already bought the game, she would appreciate learning those two IDs.

Instructions on how to find the ID of a box in your library can be found here: https://www.gog.com/forum/general/adalia_fundamentals_fixing_gog_so_you_dont_have_to/post1868
Never mind. Figured it out myself.
high rated
Test (for MaGog).

EDIT: She passed (with flying colours).
Post edited October 30, 2016 by mrkgnao
high rated
mrkgnao: Test (for MaGog).

EDIT: She passed (with flying colours).
To no-one's surprise, I'm sure.
Bump + thanks + a question:

when a new release is on sale, should I wait until magog updates itself for new data? because this game is on sale + 50% discount. but magog does not show it. other discounted games work fine and appear in result.
Post edited November 15, 2016 by Roxolani
high rated
Roxolani: when a new release is on sale, should I wait until magog updates itself for new data? because this game is on sale + 50% discount. but magog does not show it. other discounted games work fine and appear in result.
Try now. :)

MaGog updates herself 4 times a day, around 2AM UTC, 8AM UTC, 2PM UTC and 8PM UTC. So if anything changes between these hours, you need to wait until the next update for MaGog to show them.
Roxolani: when a new release is on sale, should I wait until magog updates itself for new data? because this game is on sale + 50% discount. but magog does not show it. other discounted games work fine and appear in result.
muntdefems: Try now. :)

MaGog updates herself 4 times a day, around 2AM UTC, 8AM UTC, 2PM UTC and 8PM UTC. So if anything changes between these hours, you need to wait until the next update for MaGog to show them.
OK! Thanks. :)
high rated
WARNING: MaGog was unable to identify the following "owned" games:
- 1971477531 (o)

Is it Limbo?

Thanks
high rated
Luc2k: WARNING: MaGog was unable to identify the following "owned" games:
- 1971477531 (o)

Is it Limbo?

Thanks
Nope, [url=http://www.an-ovel.com/cgi-bin/magog.cgi?ver=770&scp=gdspurio&dsp=ipgfsorlcmbaxyzXhDFGHTSP0512348&ord=&flt=tcs~limbo~&opt=n&myf=TueNov222208132016_empty_u519Y2JA8qrlb]LIMBO[/url] is 1724299977.