It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Anyone wanna gift me Half-Life 2?Its 75% off,thanks in advance!
I am looking for Half Life 2 EP2 or half life deadmath if someone have as a spare.Thanks
Post edited July 11, 2013 by Crsldmc
Im looking for all the core half life games
I wont be able to access a steam card until the offer on the bundle is over and it is currently the only way to purchase on steam for me
If you could get this to me you would be giving a guy his first time playing the series.
Thank you!
due to a mild confuddle i have a spare HL2 - meaning you can also play the reamke of HL1 if this wish is unfulfilled?
Sachys: due to a mild confuddle i have a spare HL2 - meaning you can also play the reamke of HL1 if this wish is unfulfilled?
yes please
Still hoping for Skyrim: Dragonborn.
Post edited July 11, 2013 by Smannesman
UPDATE: te_lanus sent me a gift, but it happens that game already was in my library (I suppose Steam add it to the account at some point as a free gift). Stooner has sent me another gift but I can't try it today, because in THIS computer I'm using now, Steam is blocked, so I'll redeem it tomorrow. Meanwhile, thank you both, te_lanus and Stooner, as well as Ian and K_1269 who also have offered to send gifts to help me with this issue. I really appreciate it. :)

UPDATE2: Stooner's gift received and redeemed (thanks, mate!). Not all the issues with the posting are solved (Steam is facing me with a hard struggle), but I think the solution is at hand. Also, an additional thank you to Stooner (again) for all the help about changing Steam settings. :)

A somewhat strange petition: could someone send me a Steam gift of free or little value? I would have asked for a Dota 2 invite, but looks like they have been removed.

I've resurrected an old account I made in Steam out of curiosity a year ago (I don't use Steam) with the purpose of participate in ne_zavarj's GAs, now that he has decided to transfer them here, due to a sorry situation :(

However, the browser don't let me to post there. Several GOG members (in this post and later ones) have told me that's because I haven't any game in the account. Sadly, activating a key requires to have installed the client and the public PCs I use (no Internet at home) don't concede administrative rights, so that's not possible.

However, it seems a gift could be activated via browser, therefore solving this problem.

I prefer to ask for a free game because I don't wish to use Steam for games. Without Internet at home, Steam is equivalent to an always-online DRM for me, and I'm allergic to DRM. ;)

Thanks in advance to any kind soul! :)
Post edited July 12, 2013 by Thespian*
Thespian*: A somewhat strange petition: could someone send me a Dota 2 gift or something of similar little value?

I've resurrected an old account I made in Steam out of curiosity a year ago (I don't use Steam) with the purpose of participate in ne_zavarj's GAs, now that he has decided to transfer them there.

However, the browser don't let me to post there. Several GOG members (in this post and later ones) have told me that's because I haven't any game in the account. Sadly, activating a key requires to have installed the client and the public PCs I use (no Internet at home) don't concede administrative rights, so that's not possible.

However, it seems a gift could be activated via browser, therefore solving this problem.

Thanks in advance to any kind soul!
There are no more Dota 2 gifts. I had 23, but when the game went f2p, they removed all old gifts.
Punished_Snake: There are no more Dota 2 gifts. I had 23, but when the game went f2p, they removed all old gifts.
Yep, Recsam511 and lukslo also told me the same. I've corrected the post above to reflect this (thanks for the heads-up anyways, mate).

Typical. The very moment one finally need a Dota 2 key, after watching them flying in flocks of thousands for months and months, they all suddenly disappear. :D
Post edited July 11, 2013 by Thespian*
Into the Dark is still on sale :

http://www.gamersgate.com/DD-ITD/into-the-dark

Also, if anyone has these spares from current bundles, I'll gladly take them :

-Stained
-Tropical Heat Jetski Racing
-Tales of Maj'Eyal
-Rook's Keep

EDIT: The Mastiff hunting/shooting sims are on sale for 2.25 each, if you can throw either of them in my direction, I would greatly appreciate it :

http://www.gamersgate.com/DD-RSSHAL/remington-super-slam-hunting-alaska

http://www.gamersgate.com/DD-RSSHA/remington-super-slam-hunting-africa

http://www.gamersgate.com/DD-RELO/reload
Post edited July 11, 2013 by Licurg
I saw that the guild complete collection is 75% off, but im having some financial trouble and cant afford it. If any body is feeling nice, I would love to have it.

am willing to trade for it. here is a link to classifieds page. http://www.gog.com/forum/general/classifieds/post7218
Post edited July 11, 2013 by coxdr
Wishlist:
Half Life 2
Half Life 2 Episode 1
Half Life 2 Episode 2
Killing Floor

Any of them would be appreciated. ;)
Post edited July 11, 2013 by JogsterXL
Sachys: due to a mild confuddle i have a spare HL2 - meaning you can also play the reamke of HL1 if this wish is unfulfilled?
you are a Star +1