It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Punished_Snake: Exceed Trilogy if someone has spare keys :)
I might, check PM
Azgrel: Battlefield 3... Anyone interested?
adambiser: Yes! I'm interested, if still available.
Sent.
adambiser: Yes! I'm interested, if still available.
Azgrel: Sent.
Thanks very much!
Punished_Snake: Exceed Trilogy if someone has spare keys :)
samlii: I might, check PM
Replied :)
benderz: I don't believe I wasn't able to get the Groupee Doujin Bundle with Yatagarasu... I guess it's a very long shot, but if someone have a spare link with this game (and hopefully no more games), be sure it will have a wonderful home with me ! Thanks :-)
IAmSinistar: Man, I'm kicking myself I didn't pick that up with the bundle. It's the only game I left out, and I realised too late that other folks such as yourself would have wanted it. Sorry mate.

Are you still looking for the the 4 groupees bamm titles in this post of yours?
Don't worry and thank you IAmSinistar :-)
Well, I'm still looking for those, but only for trades ;-)
benderz: Don't worry and thank you IAmSinistar :-)
Nae problem, and message me if it gets near the bundle ending and you still haven't found a trading partner. I'm not adverse to picking those up for you.
benderz: Don't worry and thank you IAmSinistar :-)
IAmSinistar: Nae problem, and message me if it gets near the bundle ending and you still haven't found a trading partner. I'm not adverse to picking those up for you.
Thanks, I appreciate :-)
If anyone has a key left for Men of War: Vietnam, Men of War: Assault Squad, Real Warfare 2: Northern Crusade or King's Bounty: Warrior's of the North I would really appreciate it.

EDIT: I can trade some cards for them.
Post edited August 21, 2013 by tAnt0
anyone has a spare The Bureau: XCOM Declassified steam key? i'ts 10% off on steam! "really" cheap! only almost half a paycheck for some countries :PppPp

and on a more serious note: anyone got a spare kings bounty crossworlds key? :P on steam preferably :) was on sale humble bundle week ago i think..
Post edited August 20, 2013 by Sorapak
low rated
any1 got any spare steam keys :) ? pm me if u do :)
If anyone feel generosity to gift me Rome: Total War, now 3,99€ on steam :) I can give back a key for another game :)
Still have spare Origin keys for Dead Space and Burnout Paradise, if anyone wants them.

Also, I'll ask in advance: if anyone who'll buy the upcoming Groupees Be Mine 9 doesn't want/need Ittle Dew, I'll gladly give it a home.
Post edited August 20, 2013 by Azgrel
Azgrel: Still have spare Origin keys for Dead Space and Burnout Paradise, and Steam keys for Dead Space and Mirror's Edge, if anyone wants them.

Also, I'll ask in advance: if anyone who'll buy the upcoming Groupees Be Mine 9 doesn't want/need Ittle Dew, I'll gladly give it a home.
Could I have mirror's edge & burnout paradise & dead space steam? or just mirror's edge,whichever is fine :)
Sorapak: Could I have mirror's edge & burnout paradise & dead space steam? or just mirror's edge,whichever is fine :)
PM'd.
Sorapak: Could I have mirror's edge & burnout paradise & dead space steam? or just mirror's edge,whichever is fine :)
Azgrel: PM'd.
thank you! :DDDDDd