It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I could use a steam key for Gta San andreas if anyone has some money to spend!
One last bump for Torchlight 2 before it goes off sale.

It would mean allot to me if someone where to be so kind.
high rated
will1391: I could use a steam key for Gta San andreas if anyone has some money to spend!
And I could use some sex if any supermodels are feeling bored and horny!

Seriously, feels like it is once again time to refresh folks on How To Succeed On The Gifting Threads. Not picking on you specifically, but your post is a sterling example of the kind of request that is all too frequent on these boards.

If you want a gift here, there are some good rules of thumb to follow:

1) Make a reasonable request. Games that are on sale or games that are part of a bundle where it is permissible to regift the keys are more likely to be granted than a request for a popular AAA title at full price.

2) Be known. A new user with low rep is an unknown quantity and thus unlikely to stand out. We don't know if you are a decent person, or a scammer who rotates identities, or a clueless one-timer who is hoping for a quick freebie. You have a much better chance of receiving a gift by becoming known in the community, and by contributing to the community in other ways.

3) Don't be greedy. There are posters in this and other gifting threads who seem to show up on just about every page. Every time a new game comes out, or a new sale, or a new bundle, here they are asking for it. I don't know who has time to play all the games they are asking for, except for the journalists who review games for a living, and they get the games for free. Personally, I am more inclined to pick up something for someone who asks infrequently, because then you feel like they truly want the game they are asking for.

4) Don't be scattershot. This is related to the above one, where folks ask for 10 or more games in their post. Often this is a compilation of several recent bundles and other offers, and they are hoping to hit the jackpot on one of those keys. But again it puts me off, because it seems less like they really want the specific games as opposed to just wanting games PERIOD.

5) Don't be a prick. This may be hard to quantify, and even harder to follow if you are in fact a prick. But a recent thread indicates that there are folks who seem to feel entitled to free games, or who are willing to pursue those ends regardless of how inappropriately they do so. I can tell you right now that nothing shuts the golden goose's sphincter quicker than that.

Hope this has helped, and I don't mean to discourage anyone from asking. Rather, I ask you in kind to remember that there are actual people on the other end of the wishing well, and they like to be treated as such.
will1391: I could use a steam key for Gta San andreas if anyone has some money to spend!
IAmSinistar: And I could use some sex if any supermodels are feeling bored and horny!

Seriously, feels like it is once again time to refresh folks on How To Succeed On The Gifting Threads. Not picking on you specifically, but your post is a sterling example of the kind of request that is all too frequent on these boards.

If you want a gift here, there are some good rules of thumb to follow:

1) Make a reasonable request. Games that are on sale or games that are part of a bundle where it is permissible to regift the keys are more likely to be granted than a request for a popular AAA title at full price.

2) Be known. A new user with low rep is an unknown quantity and thus unlikely to stand out. We don't know if you are a decent person, or a scammer who rotates identities, or a clueless one-timer who is hoping for a quick freebie. You have a much better chance of receiving a gift by becoming known in the community, and by contributing to the community in other ways.

3) Don't be greedy. There are posters in this and other gifting threads who seem to show up on just about every page. Every time a new game comes out, or a new sale, or a new bundle, here they are asking for it. I don't know who has time to play all the games they are asking for, except for the journalists who review games for a living, and they get the games for free. Personally, I am more inclined to pick up something for someone who asks infrequently, because then you feel like they truly want the game they are asking for.

4) Don't be scattershot. This is related to the above one, where folks ask for 10 or more games in their post. Often this is a compilation of several recent bundles and other offers, and they are hoping to hit the jackpot on one of those keys. But again it puts me off, because it seems less like they really want the specific games as opposed to just wanting games PERIOD.

5) Don't be a prick. This may be hard to quantify, and even harder to follow if you are in fact a prick. But a recent thread indicates that there are folks who seem to feel entitled to free games, or who are willing to pursue those ends regardless of how inappropriately they do so. I can tell you right now that nothing shuts the golden goose's sphincter quicker than that.

Hope this has helped, and I don't mean to discourage anyone from asking. Rather, I ask you in kind to remember that there are actual people on the other end of the wishing well, and they like to be treated as such.
Ok ok, just asking
will1391: Ok ok, just asking
Like I said, the whole thing wasn't directed at you, but at postings in the gift threads in general. Yours was just the catalyst that let me know it was time to remind folks of these points again. Up to them (and you) whether you gain anything from the information.
IAmSinistar: I could use some sex if any supermodels are feeling bored and horny!
This I can hook you up with!
IAmSinistar: I could use some sex if any supermodels are feeling bored and horny!
Sachys: This I can hook you up with!
You are the ch(p)imp I've been looking for!
IAmSinistar: You are the ch(p)imp I've been looking for!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OnME92JU9zc
Sachys: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OnME92JU9zc
That Sachys is one bad mutha...SHUT YO MOUF! I'm just talking 'bout Sachys...We can dig it!
IAmSinistar: That Sachys is one bad mutha...SHUT YO MOUF! I'm just talking 'bout Sachys...We can dig it!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-cmo6MRYf5g
IAmSinistar: That Sachys is one bad mutha...SHUT YO MOUF! I'm just talking 'bout Sachys...We can dig it!
Sachys: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-cmo6MRYf5g
My brutha, I had that open in another tab while I was writing my above post. We are two cats of the same alley.

And ain't a damn thing to be said, 'cause Freddie's dead.
IAmSinistar:
Well some people get up early in the morning!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aobIboK_z34
Sachys: snip
You done dropped a bomb on me, mo'fo! Lucky for you that I am Cozmo D from Outer Space, here to rock the human race.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Y8O2x3HAg8
It looks like GTA4 Complete Edition is on the cheap as of now on Steam. ($7.49) The games look great, and I would be very thankful if any of you could gift it to me. Thank you! :D
Sachys: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OnME92JU9zc
ahahahah
Never seen Huggy Bear dressed like Kid Creole!
And where are the Coconuts?!