It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Azrael360: The new and legit winner is Tw2Brick, and he didn't have the game before the re-roll, so he is clean.
Tw2Brick: Yes, I am very happy. I have almost bought this title a few times.

Now, to the KILLING!! The Orcs MUST DIE!

Life is good, thanks =)
Remember all orcs must die :D try to match our scores as well hehe good game

Its lack of respect entering the giveaway despite gifter asking them not to enter, would have been different if there was no such request , its upto darknath , we might have a new rule about this soon
Post edited May 18, 2013 by liquidsnakehpks
high rated
OvaltineJenkins: Patrician IV - Steam Special Edition

I will also give the Rise of the Dynasty DLC key to the winner. Good Luck!
Keys sent to the winner. Congrats Ucho!

One more giveaway:

Karateka
OvaltineJenkins: Patrician IV - Steam Special Edition

I will also give the Rise of the Dynasty DLC key to the winner. Good Luck!
OvaltineJenkins: Keys sent to the winner. Congrats Ucho!
Keys received and activated.
Thanks OJ :)
Sorry for OMD GOTY ga, I must have missed the description.
liquidsnakehpks:
That happens a lot, really. It happened in my giveaway a few days ago and I ended up rerolling six times. It's unfortunate, but people make mistakes, maybe they misread or something. I'm not sure a rule about that would help, unless it's for repeated offenses.
Another thing that kind of annoys me (completely unrelated) is the lack of comments. I don't normally care about it in public giveaways, but in private/small group giveaways, posting something when entering is a nice thing to do.
liquidsnakehpks:
DarkoD13: That happens a lot, really. It happened in my giveaway a few days ago and I ended up re-rolling six times. It's unfortunate, but people make mistakes, maybe they misread or something. I'm not sure a rule about that would help, unless it's for repeated offenses.
Another thing that kind of annoys me (completely unrelated) is the lack of comments. I don't normally care about it in public giveaways, but in private/small group giveaways, posting something when entering is a nice thing to do.
:( i cant believe it happened twice and on both occasions gifters had written clearly , most people are opposed against what to do when gog members do such a mistake , will wait out and see if more of such things happen
As a first warning members have been kicked from the group but will be taken in if they explain why they did this like grynn has done.
some profiles were private not sure if they entered despite having the base game

Members kicked
http://www.steamgifts.com/user/hit321 warned added back

http://www.steamgifts.com/user/Niilo warned added back

will be added back after they explain why they did it

Final warning for grynn , entered 2 giveaways with rules specified with them , 1 more before kick

Warning to other members please read the description before entering giveaways for goty, expansions ,dlcs , the amount of stress that the gifter has to undergo to reroll is sad to see don't repeat this
perma ban for wrynail since sg banned him as well
http://www.steamgifts.com/user/WryNail
Post edited May 19, 2013 by liquidsnakehpks
liquidsnakehpks: :( i cant believe it happened twice and on both occasions gifters had written clearly...
Had a run with a few giveaways a while back myself, trying to enforce a rule, didn't quite work out either, but one thing I did learn is that stating the rule on both the steamgifts page and the giveaway post here helps people not miss the rule as much.
liquidsnakehpks: :( i cant believe it happened twice and on both occasions gifters had written clearly...
K_1269: Had a run with a few giveaways a while back myself, trying to enforce a rule, didn't quite work out either, but one thing I did learn is that stating the rule on both the steamgifts page and the giveaway post here helps people not miss the rule as much.
yeah mentioning in both ways helps too , but we being a awesome community should not have to face such problems :( need to have that trust....
DarkoD13: Another thing that kind of annoys me (completely unrelated) is the lack of comments. I don't normally care about it in public giveaways, but in private/small group giveaways, posting something when entering is a nice thing to do.
This may be because it more or less is a public group. 300 some members of which only a fraction are really known from the GOG forums and community. I occasionally look at SG profiles of those who win and those who've entered my giveaways and I'm often unsure of who many are, especially those who win or those who don't comment.
I just found out I was kicked out of the GOG Gift Club on SteamGifts. I'd like to know why, because I don't understand. I didn't win anything on SteamGift (at least, there is no mention of it). Can someone explain to me why I was kicked? Did I break some rule (if I did, which one and how)?
DarkoD13: Another thing that kind of annoys me (completely unrelated) is the lack of comments. I don't normally care about it in public giveaways, but in private/small group giveaways, posting something when entering is a nice thing to do.
I'm guilty of this. I tend to enter giveaways while I'm at work, so it's a matter of switching windows quickly so nobody notices and forgetting to go back and comment later. ;)
Maladwyn: I just found out I was kicked out of the GOG Gift Club on SteamGifts. I'd like to know why, because I don't understand. I didn't win anything on SteamGift (at least, there is no mention of it). Can someone explain to me why I was kicked? Did I break some rule (if I did, which one and how)?
whats your steamgift profile
liquidsnakehpks: perma ban for wrynail since sg banned him as well
http://www.steamgifts.com/user/WryNail
Are you sure that's not a mistake? He doesn't seem suspended on my side. I've actually sent him a gift before and he had activated it. He also won my Overlord 2 giveaway and I'm just waiting for his confirmation (he hasn't been online for about a day, so he probably hasn't noticed he has won).
Honestly, I didn't mention my giveaway in order to get people in trouble. Like I said, people make mistakes.
nmillar: while I'm at work, so it's a matter of switching windows quickly so nobody notices
You scoundrel... :D
Post edited May 19, 2013 by DarkoD13
Maladwyn: I just found out I was kicked out of the GOG Gift Club on SteamGifts. I'd like to know why, because I don't understand. I didn't win anything on SteamGift (at least, there is no mention of it). Can someone explain to me why I was kicked? Did I break some rule (if I did, which one and how)?
I believe Azrael made a giveaway for Orcs Must Die GOTY.
He specifically asked people not to enter if they already had the base game as most of the value of the giveaway would be wasted.

You entered despite already having the base game.

This has been happening more & more recently so something had to be done.

Please see post 2452 in this thread.
liquidsnakehpks: whats your steamgift profile
I believe he is Niilo.
Post edited May 19, 2013 by Rodzaju
Thank you for Scratches, received and marked