It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Man I'm going to run over my broadband limit due to these constant Rise of the Triad updates, I compulsively just have to replace the whole 5GB installer (not just the patch) every time it's changed.
Crosmando: Man I'm going to run over my broadband limit due to these constant Rise of the Triad updates, I compulsively just have to replace the whole 5GB installer (not just the patch) every time it's changed.
Dude, we put out the patches so you DON'T have to re-download the installer :)
JudasIscariot: Dude, we put out the patches so you DON'T have to re-download the installer :)
Yeah but I like to have the latest installer too, I like to archive my GOG games on my secondary HDD

EDIT: While there's a "Blue" in this thread, I noticed that the new 2.0 installers don't do the old "checking file integrity" thing when you run them, do they still do it in the background or something?
Post edited October 31, 2013 by Crosmando
JudasIscariot: Dude, we put out the patches so you DON'T have to re-download the installer :)
Crosmando: Yeah but I like to have the latest installer too, I like to archive my GOG games on my secondary HDD
Well, make sure to double check what installer version you have :) We haven't updated it in a while :)
Crosmando: Yeah but I like to have the latest installer too, I like to archive my GOG games on my secondary HDD
Just download the patches and come back in a few months to download the full patched installer.
Crosmando: EDIT: While there's a "Blue" in this thread, I noticed that the new 2.0 installers don't do the old "checking file integrity" thing when you run them, do they still do it in the background or something?
For single file installers, check the digital signature. It acts as an integrity check. For multiple file installers, the integrity check should be on the options menu.

EDIT: While there's a "Blue" in this thread, I noticed that the new 2.0 installers don't do the old "checking file integrity" thing when you run them, do they still do it in the background or something?
I think the bigger ones have a check box regarding file integrity :)
JMich: For single file installers, check the digital signature. It acts as an integrity check. For multiple file installers, the integrity check should be on the options menu.
JudasIscariot: I think the bigger ones have a check box regarding file integrity :)
Thanks.
Montague's Mount got a version 1.01 update :)
JudasIscariot: Well, make sure to double check what installer version you have :) We haven't updated it in a while :)
Then maybe you should stop to flag the installer as updated everytime you release a new patch ;-).
JudasIscariot: Well, make sure to double check what installer version you have :) We haven't updated it in a while :)
PaterAlf: Then maybe you should stop to flag the installer as updated everytime you release a new patch ;-).
I did flag it for all language versions :)
Tomb Raider 1+2+3 and Ultima 9 also still have the AppCompatFlag uninstall bug.
Weekly re-check time.

Chaser has a v2 installer now.
Return to Zork also a v2 installer now.

Nothing else that was not already posted here or flagged.
Slender got updated
Wow, I even got an update notification this time! Miracle! :)

I like when you get updates and it shows a total game count at the top of the bookshelf page, it beats having to count them yourself. I wish someone at GOG would take about 15 seconds and edit the javascript and allow it to total the games on all page loads, not just when there's an update. I suppose some greasemonkey fiddling is in order. :oP