It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

nijuu: Will all the installers be updated to v2 at some point?. Will it only happen when there is a patch etc?. Only reason i ask is at least for end users it seems a bit pointless waste of bandwidth imho :/. I have around games...good number still v1 and i have no idea whether i should download v2 installers or not..
This is all we know at this point
http://www.gog.com/forum/general/the_what_did_just_update_thread/post1578

Unless I hear of a specific change that I think I might need I don't bother re-downloading. I don't even like those new round icons!
v2.0 updates
Journey to the Center of the Earth
Patrician 1+2

Pinball Gold Pack is v.2.0, but GOG forgot to update the gamecard, so it looks like it's still v1
Post edited November 11, 2013 by SLP2000
nijuu: Only reason i ask is at least for end users it seems a bit pointless waste of bandwidth imho :/. I have around games...good number still v1 and i have no idea whether i should download v2 installers or not..
This is GOG's rationale for not setting the update flag if they are just changing the installer.
SLP2000: setup_amnesia_2.0.0.2.exe has no time stamp
setup_dark_fall_lights_out_2.0.0.51.exe has no time stamp
setup_deus_ex_invisible_war_2.0.0.8.exe has no time stamp
patch_driftmoon_2.0.3.10.exe has no time stamp
setup_populous_promised_lands_2.0.0.3.exe has no time stamp
setup_spellforce2_dragon_storm_2.0.0.9.exe has no time stamp
setup_syndicate_wars_2.0.0.20.exe has no time stamp
patch_thief_gold_2.0.2.48.exe has no time stamp
setup_gothic3_2.0.0.16.exe has no digital signature and Gothic 3 has no integrity check (large installer)
setup_tiny_and_big_2.0.0.8.exe has no time stamp
patch_tiny_and_big_-_grandpas_leftovers_2.0.0.8.exe has no time stamp
setup_tomb_raider123_2.0.0.7.exe has no time stamp
setup_tyrian_2000_2.0.0.11.exe has no time stamp
setup_wizardry7dos_2.0.0.11.exe has no time stamp
patch_wizardry_6_and_7_2.0.1.15.exe has no time stamp

patch_gogalanwakeamericannightmare_1.0.3.18.exe is not updated
Both Strike Suite Zero DLCs have no time stamp too.
Megabyte Punch has been updated to version 1.12 (PC + MAC)

Lilly Looking Through has been updated to version 1.1.50 (PC + MAC)
Updated

Long live the Queen (PC + MAC)
- patch_long_live_the_queen_2.0.1.4.exe
- long_live_the_queen_1.1.0.4.dmg

Volgarr the Viking (PC)
- setup_volgarr_the_viking_2.2.0.4.exe
http://www.gog.com/forum/blackwell_series/blackwell_deception_has_received_an_update_pc_mac
The Whispered World has received a manual :)
JudasIscariot: The Whispered World has received a manual :)
Ah. I was hoping it would finally get the German DRM-free version already included in the Humble Weekly. Oh well. Thanks for keeping us up to date about the nature of updates though! :)
Leroux: Ah. I was hoping it would finally get the German DRM-free version already included in the Humble Weekly. Oh well. Thanks for keeping us up to date about the nature of updates though! :)
How do you say "Please wait..." in German? No, I refuse to use Google Translate :P
Leroux: Ah. I was hoping it would finally get the German DRM-free version already included in the Humble Weekly. Oh well. Thanks for keeping us up to date about the nature of updates though! :)
JudasIscariot: How do you say "Please wait..." in German? No, I refuse to use Google Translate :P
"Warte bitte" (to a friend) or "Warten Sie bitte" (politely, to a stranger). :)
JudasIscariot: How do you say "Please wait..." in German? No, I refuse to use Google Translate :P
Leroux: "Warte bitte" (to a friend) or "Warten Sie bitte" (politely, to a stranger). :)
Warten Sie bitte :P

(not sure on what terms we are hence the polite version :) )
Post edited November 13, 2013 by JudasIscariot
Ah, I wondered what it was. I got an update flag for the game, but not for what specific item had changed...
The Blackwell Bundle has now an "Universal Patch". I wonder what's new?

Also, why the [1] red notification doesn't go away, even though I already clicked over that game in my shelf and downloaded the patch...?
(It says in My Games: "1 game updated", but in my shelf says: "New & Updated: 0")
Attachments:
Post edited November 13, 2013 by Azrael360
Retro City Rampage has a new updated installer