It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I've spotted one more and it was well hidden :D Another World 15th anniversary (not the main installer but the one from extras) is also updated to v2 version. And I'm pretty sure it happened just recently because I did check it yesterday and it was still old installer.
Crosmando: Yeah I know, but I still hold out hope that one day their might be a fan patch which imports the English translation to the CD version
Thiev: I tinkered with that on my own, and it's mostly doable, although not up to GOG standards ;)
Are you saying we have to learn German? Well, alright.
high rated
And the flag system is misbehaving - I got the red "Updated" tag in my game library but no flags in the "My Account" drop down menu :(

EDIT: And the flags just popped up (about 20' after I posted) - thanks.
Post edited November 22, 2013 by HypersomniacLive
Ghorpm: I've spotted one more and it was well hidden :D Another World 15th anniversary (not the main installer but the one from extras) is also updated to v2 version. And I'm pretty sure it happened just recently because I did check it yesterday and it was still old installer.
You got me :D

#happyeaster
Thiev: I tinkered with that on my own, and it's mostly doable, although not up to GOG standards ;)
Wow, that's awesome, have you considered asking your boss/es to make it a little GOG project to do that, and make it an official patch if you get the permission of it's publisher?
Ghorpm: I've spotted one more and it was well hidden :D Another World 15th anniversary (not the main installer but the one from extras) is also updated to v2 version. And I'm pretty sure it happened just recently because I did check it yesterday and it was still old installer.
JudasIscariot: You got me :D

#happyeaster
You didn't expect somebody would notice it that soon, did you? :D But I was checking it regularly because it was mentioned that all installers, even those in extras and removed from the catalog would be updated.
JudasIscariot: You got me :D

#happyeaster
Ghorpm: You didn't expect somebody would notice it that soon, did you? :D But I was checking it regularly because it was mentioned that all installers, even those in extras and removed from the catalog would be updated.
Curses! You have foiled our plans of quietly switching out installers at odd times of the day for all people in the world! You and that stupid dog too!

:P
Vagabond: Are you saying we have to learn German? Well, alright.
Natürlich. :P

Crosmando: have you considered asking your boss/es to make it a little GOG project to do that, and make it an official patch if you get the permission of it's publisher?
Can't be done, I'm afraid. While switching text is simple enough, most of the calculations (like height, weight etc.) are in .exe file. And, for example, there are differences in metric systems between both versions and suddenly you have a character that's 180 feet tall ;)
Ghorpm: You didn't expect somebody would notice it that soon, did you? :D But I was checking it regularly because it was mentioned that all installers, even those in extras and removed from the catalog would be updated.
JudasIscariot: Curses! You have foiled our plans of quietly switching out installers at odd times of the day for all people in the world! You and that stupid dog too!

:P
LOL. I'm checking ChessMaster 9000 too! Beware!
Unreal 2 The Awakening updated to V2
Ghorpm: LOL. I'm checking ChessMaster 9000 too! Beware!
Just when I managed to get my list of games under 20, you had to remind me of one I missed...
Not. Cool. Mister.

;)
Ghorpm: LOL. I'm checking ChessMaster 9000 too! Beware!
Thiev: Just when I managed to get my list of games under 20, you had to remind me of one I missed...
Not. Cool. Mister.

;)
To the contrary! Imagine... after all you hard work... you are finally announcing: "Everything is updated! Let's go party!" And then, only then somebody is saying "Nuh-uh, Chessmaster is not updated" And then everybody would have a nice drink but you! You would be sitting all alone in the office. How would you feel then?

:D
Thiev: There are no English CD versions of RoA games.
Crosmando: Yeah I know, but I still hold out hope that one day their might be a fan patch which imports the English translation to the CD version
I'm sure I have Realms of Arkadia 2 - Star Trail on a compilation CD somewhere - should I double check that its not just the floppy version ON CD? How would I tell if it wasn't?
Interestingly I'm pretty sure all the packaging only ever referred to it as 'Star Trail' with no mention of RoA...
Ghorpm: You would be sitting all alone in the office. How would you feel then?

:D
Kinda... like now? :D
My flag for the update (that red "1") is stuck. I'm sure it's been brought up before; is there no fix yet? It's not a big deal, just a little annoying.