It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Does Outlast 2 on GOG have the 2018 patch they announced on Steam that added the new story mode, but the actual part I want to know about, the cut content, and if it does, how do you access it?
No posts in this topic were marked as the solution yet. If you can help, add your reply
Here you can read the changelog for the last patch which has been released here on 27 March 2018.
dr.schliemann: Here you can read the changelog for the last patch which has been released here on 27 March 2018.
Thanks. I had read that, but I wasn't sure if it was just someone mentioning the newest update to the game even if it wasn't on GOG, or if it actually was in the game. Because every place that talked about the update never mentioned GOG, only Steam.
dr.schliemann: Here you can read the changelog for the last patch which has been released here on 27 March 2018.
ThePonderingLlama: Thanks. I had read that, but I wasn't sure if it was just someone mentioning the newest update to the game even if it wasn't on GOG, or if it actually was in the game. Because every place that talked about the update never mentioned GOG, only Steam.
I don't own the game on GOG, but, according to gogdb.org, the changelog I shared is referring to an actual update that has been effectively released on GOG.
Post edited September 03, 2022 by dr.schliemann