It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

So I fully completed the progress table and you don't get any final reward, all the rewards are unlocked on the way to completion.

Just posting this in-case you wondered if there's some super special gold at the end of the rainbow, I'm honestly not complaining or anything, would of been cool but I'm satisfied with exhausting the game with the plethora of secrets it held.

...Unless there is some super-secret that I'm not aware of?

(I also attached a pic of the completed table)
V
Attachments:
table.jpg (309 Kb)
Post edited May 07, 2022 by purplestorm8
purplestorm8: So I fully completed the progress table and you don't get any final reward, all the rewards are unlocked on the way to completion.

Just posting this in-case you wondered if there's some super special gold at the end of the rainbow, I'm honestly not complaining or anything, would of been cool but I'm satisfied with exhausting the game with the plethora of secrets it held.

...Unless there is some super-secret that I'm not aware of?

(I also attached a pic of the completed table)
V
No special rewards for whole game, every mode unlocks something individually (except for RM track time trials)
There are 5 special cars that can only be unlocked via cheat code, though as far as I know there is no way to figure out or unlock the code within the game (would have been neat though)

https://revolt.fandom.com/wiki/CARNIVAL
Post edited May 16, 2022 by Zapeth