It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

scampywiak: Steam got the axe, but not the classic Katana which is my favorite. TBH the axe is kinda lame. The tip of it is off screen so it looks like you're carrying a wooden stick...

Oh well. I'm just waiting for survival mode.
askteam99: They are making a survival mode?
Yep. It's a free update. No word on when it arrives though.
askteam99: They are making a survival mode?
scampywiak: Yep. It's a free update. No word on when it arrives though.
OMG im so excited :D
Yes, it's available and in "just the patch, ma'am" edition, that is, no huge installer to download but a small patch :)
Except there's still no cumulative patch solution for people who downloaded the original installer. This new patch doesn't work unless you download and run the updated "huge installer" first.

Are you not going to fix this?

Seriously, a single "universal patch" makes no sense for large games with correspondingly large patches. It's a nice idea, but it just doesn't work in practice with this sort of game, and this won't be the only game to suffer. Please don't continue to force it upon us, if the cost is going to be GBs of unnecessary bandwidth.

Make it the default, but also make it optional -- give us the cumulative patches as an alternative. Honestly, they're absolutely fine!!! The developers must have provided them to you?? If your re-packaging process to convert them into a "universal patch" is problematic, I don't want to be punished for that.
I have a problem with the downlaoder, apparantly I haven't updated it enough so the update didn't match my version of the game and then when I tried to re-download the installer I get an error on checksum :S