It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Hi guys,

We have uploaded a new installer for the new version of Shadow Warrior. Yes, i know that it's a huge installer to re-download and I wish we could provide a patch but, unfortunately, the last two patches changed so much within the game that we wanted to avoid any patching issues that could have arisen. Again, I apologize for the lack of a patch :/

Changelog as follows:

Shadow Warrior 1.0.7
- Fixed an animation bug at low fps.
- Fixed a problem with fonts when setting active profile with another
language.
- Fixed more places throughout the game where players could get stuck or
fall below level geometry.
- Fixed a bug causing dead bodies after a fight to remain on the level
forever after loading a save.
- Ammo/Medkits on all boss arenas now can be picked up by walking
through them.

Shadow Warrior 1.0.6
- Saving is now disabled when player is dying.
- Fixed a rare crash when a level ends.
- Fixed more crashes while saving.
- Fixed a crash when using 'Wing of Crane' skill.
- Changing language in the main menu does not require restarting the
game anymore.
- SSAO Ultra mode optimization.
- Fixed checkpoint freezes in 'Heroic mode'.
- Fixed audio in some movies.
- PDW damage slightly increased.

Thanks and I hope this is not too much of a hassle for you guys :/
I have been with GoG since near the beginning I am quite used to your patching cycle by now, so its no problem.
JudasIscariot: Hi guys,

We have uploaded a new installer for the new version of Shadow Warrior. Yes, i know that it's a huge installer to re-download and I wish we could provide a patch but, unfortunately, the last two patches changed so much within the game that we wanted to avoid any patching issues that could have arisen. Again, I apologize for the lack of a patch :/

Changelog as follows:

Shadow Warrior 1.0.7

How was this a bug? I found it quite cool to see the parts of the enemies lying around, even after reloading a save. I suppose it is not a big deal, but a shame they 'fixed' that.
JudasIscariot: Hi guys,

Changelog as follows:

Shadow Warrior 1.0.7

El_Thijs: How was this a bug? I found it quite cool to see the parts of the enemies lying around, even after reloading a save. I suppose it is not a big deal, but a shame they 'fixed' that.
Dead bodies lying around can cause memory problems in an FPS and so that's why in most FPS games they tend to disappear after a while :) That's been my experience at least. Perhaps there are other reasons :)
El_Thijs: How was this a bug? I found it quite cool to see the parts of the enemies lying around, even after reloading a save. I suppose it is not a big deal, but a shame they 'fixed' that.
JudasIscariot: Dead bodies lying around can cause memory problems in an FPS and so that's why in most FPS games they tend to disappear after a while :) That's been my experience at least. Perhaps there are other reasons :)
Hm.. I hope they are not disappearing now as quickly as in DOOM3 :/
Did you intentionally revert the package version numbers to 2.0.0? I expected them to be labeled 2.1.0 or something similar (as was the case with the recent major Deponia updates). It's not technically a problem, but it doesn't seem very tidy to have two very different versions numbered the same.
Ouch... this is absolutely brutal for folks with capped bandwidth :/

Would you please reconsider this move, GOG?

(I don't really understand why Flying Wild Hog isn't providing you with the patches, to be honest... is it really up to every distributor to create their own patches when a new version comes out? That seems crazy to me!)
Post edited October 16, 2013 by Shadowcat
"- Ammo/Medkits on all boss arenas now can be picked up by walking
through them. "

FANTASTIC! starting a new game just for this! Great job guys!
The entire experience has been poor, to say the least.
So are saves ok with new install? where are they located btw?
( ͡ʘ ͜ʖ ͡ʘ) Not another full install patch
Meh, better a redownload than no patches at all. Still a little annoying to see on large games though.
Why are we redownloading the whole game for a patch? I am confused...

It's clear we will get many patches for this game, I hope it goes smoothly.
This is the last patch.
FrEaKz86: This is the last patch.
Patch 1.0.8 is live on Steam, so apparently not.
JudasIscariot: Thanks and I hope this is not too much of a hassle for you guys :/
I don't have a high-speed connection at home at present, and I won't be able to arrange to download the game again until next week (and I'm not sure if I want to use my free time next week for that), so this is annoying. I had planned to grab the latest patch tonight. Could you at least restore the last patch for the release version (patch 1.05) to the game page for those of us that want to finish our current game with the latest fixes for that version? At least for a week or so to give us time to grab it now that we know about this?

Edit: Problem solved. Thanks, JudasIscariot! GOG is awesome. :)
Post edited October 18, 2013 by SeduceMePlz