It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

DawEdhel: [...]

- Added an ability to hide redundant menu icons (such as friends/wishlist) in the navigation bar (which can be toggled on within 'Navigation bar' settings).
You're a life saver, many thanks!
DawEdhel: v.3.0.2j
Thank you!
@DawEdhel: I finally updated the script again (forgot to set it on auto update) and noticed the added "Blast from the past" entry in the drop bar. It definitely looks strange - take a look at the attachment.

Notice the blank before "Blast fom the past". Not as important but imo also not that pretty is that I have three lines starting with "GOG.com" but they get interrupted from the "Blast from the past" entry. Would be better top have it at the start or the ending.

Of course every single thing is purely about the visuals and therefore not that important.

Thank you for your ongoing work.
Attachments:
Post edited December 18, 2023 by MarkoH01
MarkoH01: ... noticed the added "Blast from the past" entry in the drop bar. It definitely looks strange - take a look at the attachment.
My initial thought was to make it visually as a folder structure, showcasing "Blast from the past" to be a part of Gog.com entry.
I'm open to hear a better representation of that.

Edited: Maybe it's worth to prepend it with some tree symbols like "├──" or "└──".

MarkoH01: Not as important but imo also not that pretty is that I have three lines starting with "GOG.com" but they get interrupted from the "Blast from the past" entry. Would be better top have it at the start or the ending.
Not sure if I understood you right, but are you asking to add a GOG part here?
Post edited December 18, 2023 by DawEdhel
MarkoH01: ... noticed the added "Blast from the past" entry in the drop bar. It definitely looks strange - take a look at the attachment.
DawEdhel: My initial thought was to make it visually as a folder structure, showcasing "Blast from the past" to be a part of Gog.com entry.
I'm open to hear a better representation of that.

MarkoH01: Not as important but imo also not that pretty is that I have three lines starting with "GOG.com" but they get interrupted from the "Blast from the past" entry. Would be better top have it at the start or the ending.
DawEdhel: Not sure if I understood you right, but are you asking to add a GOG part here?
No, I just thought the sort order could be better with it being at the beginning of the dropdown list or the end and without the blank in front of it. Of course that is obsolete if you incdentally saw it as a part of the GOG.com entry.
MarkoH01: No, I just thought the sort order could be better with it being at the beginning of the dropdown list or the end and without the blank in front of it. Of course that is obsolete if you incdentally saw it as a part of the GOG.com entry.
DawEdhel: Edited: Maybe it's worth to prepend it with some tree symbols like "├──" or "└──".
I've edited my previous post with a suggestion to add a tree-marking symbol at the beginning.
Will you be satisfied with a such compromise to avoid any confusion?
DawEdhel: Edited: Maybe it's worth to prepend it with some tree symbols like "├──" or "└──".
DawEdhel: I've edited my previous post with a suggestion to add a tree-marking symbol at the beginning.
Will you be satisfied with a such compromise to avoid any confusion?
At the very least it would look better if there'd be something in front of the line ... then again I don't think you should even do sub trees since no other entry in the navbar has any subtree. It will always look not fitting imo. But to make it clear: it is your decision and I will accept it - I am simply speaking from my pov.
Thank you for your work !
Here's a feature request, if you could: we can hide the Alerts icon, but the number still adds itself to the tab's Title bar. For example, right now I'm seeing the title: "[1] Barefoot Essentials 2 - GOG.com enhancement, page 95 - Forum". It'd be nice to turn that [1] off, too.
Blackdrazon: Here's a feature request, if you could: we can hide the Alerts icon, but the number still adds itself to the tab's Title bar. For example, right now I'm seeing the title: "[1] Barefoot Essentials 2 - GOG.com enhancement, page 95 - Forum". It'd be nice to turn that [1] off, too.
I think, the better approach in this case would be to auto remove any notifications silently in the background, as you are still going to accumulate these alerts over time needlessly.

I also wonder, if either alerts have any expiration timer intervals or they have to be removed only manually.
@DawEdhel: I am a big fan of the solo dev Fabrice Breton aka Cowcat and I just wanted to show people on discord that he is pretty active in the forum as well. I was shocked to see his posts being marked and grouped as possible spam by BE .....

https://www.gog.com/forum/brok_the_investigator
Post edited December 21, 2023 by MarkoH01
MarkoH01: @DawEdhel: I am a big fan of the solo dev Fabrice Breton aka Cowcat and I just wanted to show people on discord that he is pretty active in the forum as well. I was shocked to see his posts being marked and grouped as possible spam by BE .....

The criterion is 3+ plus threads with zero replies by the same user on the same page, which seems reasonable (at least for the general forum). Just post a reply (e.g. "Thank you") in three of the five "zero reply" threads, and all six will no longer be considered "spam".
Post edited December 21, 2023 by mrkgnao
MarkoH01: @DawEdhel: I am a big fan of the solo dev Fabrice Breton aka Cowcat and I just wanted to show people on discord that he is pretty active in the forum as well. I was shocked to see his posts being marked and grouped as possible spam by BE .....

mrkgnao: The criterion is 3+ plus threads with zero replies by the same user on the same page, which seems reasonable (at least for the general forum). Just post a reply (e.g. "Thank you") in three of the five "zero reply" threads, and all six will no longer be considered "spam".
Good idea. So I guess it is not necessary to quote him in the replies?
mrkgnao: The criterion is 3+ plus threads with zero replies by the same user on the same page, which seems reasonable (at least for the general forum). Just post a reply (e.g. "Thank you") in three of the five "zero reply" threads, and all six will no longer be considered "spam".
MarkoH01: Good idea. So I guess it is not necessary to quote him in the replies?
No need.
MarkoH01: Good idea. So I guess it is not necessary to quote him in the replies?
mrkgnao: No need.
Worked. Now let's just hope that GOG does not consider them necros ...
Post edited December 21, 2023 by MarkoH01