It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

If anyone happens to have a spare Saturday Morning RPG from the groupees bundle I would greatly appreciate it, thank you for your time
I missed the last humble codemasters bundle and was wanting to try Rise of the Argonauts (one of the games from the $1 tier). I would enjoy it if someone had a spare copy to share. Either way, many blessings to you all!

Elvin: If anyone happens to have a spare Saturday Morning RPG from the groupees bundle I would greatly appreciate it, thank you for your time
I have a steam key of it, if you're interested
Post edited February 07, 2014 by Braussie
Elvin: If anyone happens to have a spare Saturday Morning RPG from the groupees bundle I would greatly appreciate it, thank you for your time
Sent you the code. Enjoy! It's a lot of fun!
Braussie: Sent you the code. Enjoy! It's a lot of fun!
Many thanks Braussie my friend! you have my gratitude
Does anyone have a spare Torchlight 2 or Trine 2 key? I would be very thankful.
Anyone with a spare super meat boy lone survivor and braid steam key ? It was in older humble bundle 3,4,5
Current wishlist
Interstellar Marines
zeno clash or Cogntion left overs.

Also looking for Borderlands 2 Goty at discount price, I can buy you something like stalker series in stead :)
Post edited February 07, 2014 by Zurvan7
Edit : Nevermind.
Post edited February 07, 2014 by Stoi
vladicaris: Anyone with a spare super meat boy lone survivor and braid steam key ? It was in older humble bundle 3,4,5
PMed, that's a HiB2, so it's one single Steam key. Should be for: Braid, Machinarium, Osmos, and Revenge of the Titans. :)
Post edited February 07, 2014 by Melhelix
Ki11s0n3: would anyone happen to have a spare key for Grimm series from Groupees?
Check your PM
I would greatly appreciate if someone had a spare key for bastion
Anybody got Borderlands 1 sitting around?
If anyone has a spare or unwanted IL-2 Sturmovik: 1946 i would love to make use of it, thanks.
Darthprymus: If anyone has a spare or unwanted IL-2 Sturmovik: 1946 i would love to make use of it, thanks.
Check PM

Also if anyone feels gifty I wouldn't mind getting my retro on with Double Dragon Neon :)
high rated
Please only activate these keys if you really are going to play the games associated with them.

The Journey Down: Chapter One (Steam) - B6MIY-A6RGA-P0DG0
Miner Wars II (Steam) - C0HXL-260QP-PT6YQ
Miner Wars II (Desura) - VQZL2-AZAN4-S8ODB-UEADG-XR9DK-W4PVE
Duke Nukem (Steam) - 3I53X-M8JXC-9P7TW
Duke Nukem II (Steam) - ATAVG-3FKVD-HQH0Q
Foreign Legion: Multi Massacre (Steam) - 8IWHX-DVMGJ-0X6A5

Enjoy :).