It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

If u have a spare key to psychonauts I will be pleased
Never mind.
Post edited February 10, 2014 by adambiser
I would be grateful for any of these:
Castlevania: Lords of Shadow (-75%)
or
WRC Powerslide
or
Gorky 17
or
Septerra Core

I have no money for video games after spending my allocated budget for new HDD because my old one dies unexpectedly. That's already my second Western Digital HDD in less than 2 years, the reliability has regressed a lot I must say.
wormholewizards: I have no money for video games after spending my allocated budget for new HDD because my old one dies unexpectedly. That's already my second Western Digital HDD in less than 2 years, the reliability has regressed a lot I must say.
Why not try if you can get it replaced via warranty? That should be covered after such a short time.
wormholewizards: I have no money for video games after spending my allocated budget for new HDD because my old one dies unexpectedly. That's already my second Western Digital HDD in less than 2 years, the reliability has regressed a lot I must say.
Arkdeath: Why not try if you can get it replaced via warranty? That should be covered after such a short time.
I believe they changed the warranty to only 1 year.
Anyone has a spare key for Finding Teddy from current IG?
Thanks anyway!
Punished_Snake: Anyone has a spare key for Finding Teddy from current IG?
Thanks anyway!
is a desura key fine with you?
shimmy098: If anyone has an old HiB leftover Braid or Super Meat Boy collecting digital dust on their virtual shelve I would love to have one of them; I promise to give them a good home :)

Here's an extra copy of Dark Eye: Chains of Satinav.
If you take it please let everyone know it's been taken. Enjoy!
Ciapcian: Taken by me, thanks!
NP, have fun! :)
Any spare keys for "Disciples II: Rise of the Elves " and/or "Disciples II: Gallean's Return " since they are on sale at the moment?
low rated
Punished_Snake: Anyone has a spare key for Finding Teddy from current IG?
Thanks anyway!
SlyFox: is a desura key fine with you?
Thanks, but I want the stema key because the Steam versione comes with free soundtrack :)
If anyone has a spare key for Sid Meier's Alpha Centauri I would really enjoy that game.. I'm new to RTS games, but I am seriously addicted after playing Civilization 5.
low rated
If anyone has a spare Sid Meier's Pirates! key I would be very grateful as I can't buy it from steam as it is region locked here.
----------
Post edited February 23, 2014 by buckstone
if any one has a extra postal 2 key
Does anybody have an extra Sid Meier's Pirates! key they don't want?