It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

If someone can buy me 1$ Humble Bundle I will be pleased (I don't have credit card to buy it)
If anyone has a spare Stalker Clear Sky or ShadowMan I would love it.
low rated
The 7th Guest from current IG, I want this from too much time, if someone has a spare key :)
Thanks anyway!
A few mac games left on gamersgate up for grabs if anyones interested my account link is below.

http://www.gamersgate.co.uk/profile/thornton_s

King's Bounty: Armored Princess (Mac)

King's Bounty The Legend (Mac)

Sam & Max 302 - The Tomb of Sammun-Mak (Mac)
Sam & Max 303 - They Stole Max's Brain! (Mac)
Sam & Max 304 - Beyond the Alley of the Dolls (Mac)
Sam & Max 305 - The City That Dares Not Sleep (Mac)

Torchlight (mac)
Post edited April 15, 2014 by thornton_s
low rated
I'm interested in S.T.A.L.K.E.R: Clear Sky and Desperados 2: Cooper's Revenge from the new Bundle Stars.
Never played any S.T.A.L.K.E.R game, but heard that its a very immersing RPG-FPS experience.
I have Desperados 1 in my GOG collection, so would of course like to give sequel a try as well.
I'm not in a hurry to play these titles at the moment, so please consider more "hungry" GOGers before me, thanks. :)

EDIT:
Thanks for S.T.A.L.K.E.R, rong44!
Post edited April 15, 2014 by BranjoHello
THANKS TO "OldFatGuy" He sent me everything I asked!!! :DD
Post edited April 15, 2014 by Sorapak
BranjoHello:
I'd actually avoid Clear Sky like the plague - it's not only the weakest of the series, but also has spoilers for Shadow of Chernobyl (Clear Sky is the second game, but also a prequel - a piss-poor one). Start with SoC!
high rated
blotunga: I've forgot to buy the Groupees Be Mine 12 (I've put it off endlessly)... the only game I really wanted from there is Sang Froid, so if anyone has an extra copy, I'd be grateful..
Check your PM ;-)
Does anyone have any spare copies of Evoland or the Santas Rampage cleanup game?
high rated
BranjoHello: I'm interested in S.T.A.L.K.E.R: Clear Sky and Desperados 2: Cooper's Revenge from the new Bundle Stars.
Never played any S.T.A.L.K.E.R game, but heard that its a very immersing RPG-FPS experience.
I have Desperados 1 in my GOG collection, so would of course like to give sequel a try as well.
I'm not in a hurry to play these titles at the moment, so please consider more "hungry" GOGers before me, thanks. :)
Enjoy Stalker :)
rong44:
Rong, I'm having trouble getting used to your new avatar! lol~ I keep expecting to see the old one when I see your name!
If anyone had a copy of FTL lying around, that'd be swell.
rong44:
genkicolleen: Rong, I'm having trouble getting used to your new avatar! lol~ I keep expecting to see the old one when I see your name!
Tell me about it. I have a hard time finding my own posts :p
genkicolleen: Rong, I'm having trouble getting used to your new avatar! lol~ I keep expecting to see the old one when I see your name!
rong44: Tell me about it. I have a hard time finding my own posts :p
I couldn't make it out so I looked it up. I found it on a page labeled Dark Gothic Emo wallpapers
Nope thanks, I already have (and completed) Sam & Max on Steam :)

EDIt: Bought the Bundlestars, so no need of the 7th Guest :)
Post edited April 15, 2014 by Punished_Snake