It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Momo1991: Check your PM ;-)
Thank you Momo!:)
rong44: Enjoy Stalker :)
Thanks, rong44!
Your new avatar may create a disguise for a short period, but your well-known generosity unmasks you quickly. ;)
I`m pretty much interested in Runespell: Overture from Toxic bundle (Bundle Stars). Since i only like that particular game from the bundle, a would be very grateful if some kind soul who has a spare key gift it to me. Thanks in advance.
There is some serious targeting going on in here.
rong44: Enjoy Stalker :)
BranjoHello: Thanks, rong44!
Your new avatar may create a disguise for a short period, but your well-known generosity unmasks you quickly. ;)
Damn. There goes my "fly under the radar" plan
rong44: Tell me about it. I have a hard time finding my own posts :p
theslitherydeee: I couldn't make it out so I looked it up. I found it on a page labeled Dark Gothic Emo wallpapers
Interesting. Personally I just thought hey cool pic I'll use that as an avatar :p
Post edited April 15, 2014 by rong44
tinyE: There is some serious targeting going on in here.
Indeed, this seriously debunks the theory that it only happens on the ninja thread, I am pretty sure that down repping happens on other threads as well but we can't tell because we don't see low rated posts there. It seems some people have a real problem with all the gifting threads even actually explicitly telling folks not to post in them as Elrinda was just told off in the ninja thread. So if you disobey then they throw a tantrum by putting you on their shit list and to down rep your posts wherever you go.
low rated
tinyE: There is some serious targeting going on in here.
stg83: Indeed, this seriously debunks the theory that it only happens on the ninja thread, I am pretty sure that down repping happens on other threads as well but we can't tell because we don't see low rated posts there. It seems some people have a real problem with all the gifting threads even actually explicitly telling folks not to post in them as Elrinda was just told off in the ninja thread. So if you disobey then they throw a tantrum by putting you on their shit list and to down rep your posts wherever you go.
there has been many other threads, sometimes in burst where every post got downrepped and shown visible that they were downrepped.

thought it was only something of the last few months but seems it is really going on for a long time.
http://www.gog.com/forum/general/repeated_downreping_lousy_behaviour
Post edited April 15, 2014 by lugum
lugum: there has been many other threads, sometimes in burst where every post got downrepped and shown visible that they were downrepped.

thought it was only something of the last few months but seems it is really going on for a long time.
Yes I know, Sachys also told me that it has been getting abused for a long time and linked a few threads as well. Yet GOG refuses to take this seriously even with a few members leaving because of this.
Post edited April 15, 2014 by stg83
low rated
lugum: there has been many other threads, sometimes in burst where every post got downrepped and shown visible that they were downrepped.

stg83: Yes I know, Sachys also told me that the has been getting abused for a long time and linked a few threads as well. Yet GOG refuses to take this seriously even with a few members leaving because of this.
totally agree, you would say a bad forum vibe would be bad for business in the end too.
stg83: Yes I know, Sachys also told me that the has been getting abused for a long time and linked a few threads as well. Yet GOG refuses to take this seriously even with a few members leaving because of this.
lugum: totally agree, you would say a bad forum vibe would be bad for business in the end too.
Well a few days ago I promised to do a giveaway or drop when I lost my 3rd star. I fully expected it to happen last night but alas my execution has been delayed. :P Until then I'll just hold onto this Alpha C code.
Someone with a spare surgeon simulator 2013 or syberia 2 ?
I would like the humble mobile bundle with aralon please. :)
If someone has a spare key for Imagine Me (current Indiegala), I will accept it with joy, the game seems my cup of tea. Thanks anyway :)
If someone has a spare key for blood omen 2 that would be great(steam or gog it doesn't matter) :)
http://www.kinguin.net/product/28331/blood-omen-2-legacy-of-kain-steam-key/
Post edited April 16, 2014 by alexbowwow
Would love to receive Surgeon Simulator 2013 from the Humble Weekly Sale.
Thank you in advance.