It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Jezza.271: Hi guys, I have a code for each of the three games from the Big Fall sale unlocks (System Shock 2, Chronicles of Riddick and Banished) I'd like to give away, let me know which one you want :-)

Edit: Banished is now gone
would it be possible to get the riddick please if you still have it that is
thank you in either case
Jezza.271: Hi guys, I have a code for each of the three games from the Big Fall sale unlocks (System Shock 2, Chronicles of Riddick and Banished) I'd like to give away, let me know which one you want :-)

Edit: Banished is now gone
Vyraexii: would it be possible to get the riddick please if you still have it that is
thank you in either case
Code sent, check your chat :-)

OK if anyone missed System Shock 2 I have that remaining
low rated
Hi
Is somebody have a spare key for a pinball game?
Thanks in anticipation
joppo: I see. You do have an explanation and it seems you had no ill intent. So I only have one other question before this is all settled and we all give you an apology.

Can you post a link to that imageboard's specific page, just so we can confirm it?
edgar1: >>Can you post a link to that imageboard's specific page, just so we can confirm it?
Im not sure about LINK , because thats not how that particular imageboard works(in fact, I once tried to link an image from that same board and my friends said that it gave "404 error" and "502 bed gateway"(no, thats not spelling error, thats what actual error screen says.) This might be due to modified(custom?) engine it uses, which is sometimes acting weird).Or, it could be due to cookies. But, I did find the thread and took screenshots. Also, it uses Cyrillic captcha. Entire board is in Russian, except for section names (divided by thread themes, not social groups). If you do decide to post there(basic rules for that particular imageboard), please dont post PONIES outside of ponythread and Rozen Maiden dolls outside dollthread(just...just dont. You will get banned. Not to mention amount of RAGE posts you'll receive.) Also, no NGE-hating, no hating on Rei/Asuka/Horo/which one is better. (ESPECIALLY Horo). Hating on Shinji/Gendo/Yui Ikari/SEELE and personally Keel Lorentz is okay. No English, Russian language only. AO/disturbing-content is ok as long its under rating. Swearing goes under spoilers. And please try not to drop server(that happens when there are too many people start posting). Thank you.
I see. Sorry for the accusation. Unless anything else comes up I think you're clean.
edgar1: Thank you.
On behalf of GOG community, I would like to excuse us for somehow overreacting behavior and pointless accusations. You must understand, there are a lot of very friendly people here, but there are also some who repeatedly engage into acts to mass-collect the gift codes for stated reasons.
Such people damage us, because they strip the chance to enjoy the gift from fair community members. This is the only reason why sending the codes further is not very welcome and collecting them arouse such suspicion.

Edgar1, we hope you can understand our reaction, you are very welcome here and sorry for the whole. Just it would be far more prefered, that you tell upfront to which of (your registered on GOG friends, with trouble-free reputation) you would like to route the gift to.

All the best to you!
Post edited November 16, 2015 by Lin545
HI,
I`m still have an - System Shock 2
PM me, if you wish it.

edit: taken
Post edited November 16, 2015 by Ser-volk
Another System Schock 2 code to gift. Please contact me if you are interested.
Vyraexii: would it be possible to get the riddick please if you still have it that is
thank you in either case
Jezza.271: Code sent, check your chat :-)

OK if anyone missed System Shock 2 I have that remaining
thx alot + to ya for your kindness
In case someone wants to try solving a puzzle (2 SS2 codes, 1 Riddick code) :-):

http://www.gog.com/forum/general/big_fall_sale_clearinghouse_thread/post805
edgar1: Thank you.
Lin545: On behalf of GOG community, I would like to excuse us for somehow overreacting behavior and pointless accusations. You must understand, there are a lot of very friendly people here, but there are also some who repeatedly engage into acts to mass-collect the gift codes for stated reasons.
Such people damage us, because they strip the chance to enjoy the gift from fair community members. This is the only reason why sending the codes further is not very welcome and collecting them arouse such suspicion.

Edgar1, we hope you can understand our reaction, you are very welcome here and sorry for the whole. Just it would be far more prefered, that you tell upfront to which of (your registered on GOG friends, with trouble-free reputation) you would like to route the gift to.

All the best to you!
Thank you.
edgar1: >>Can you post a link to that imageboard's specific page, just so we can confirm it?
Im not sure about LINK , because thats not how that particular imageboard works(in fact, I once tried to link an image from that same board and my friends said that it gave "404 error" and "502 bed gateway"(no, thats not spelling error, thats what actual error screen says.) This might be due to modified(custom?) engine it uses, which is sometimes acting weird).Or, it could be due to cookies. But, I did find the thread and took screenshots. Also, it uses Cyrillic captcha. Entire board is in Russian, except for section names (divided by thread themes, not social groups). If you do decide to post there(basic rules for that particular imageboard), please dont post PONIES outside of ponythread and Rozen Maiden dolls outside dollthread(just...just dont. You will get banned. Not to mention amount of RAGE posts you'll receive.) Also, no NGE-hating, no hating on Rei/Asuka/Horo/which one is better. (ESPECIALLY Horo). Hating on Shinji/Gendo/Yui Ikari/SEELE and personally Keel Lorentz is okay. No English, Russian language only. AO/disturbing-content is ok as long its under rating. Swearing goes under spoilers. And please try not to drop server(that happens when there are too many people start posting). Thank you.
joppo: I see. Sorry for the accusation. Unless anything else comes up I think you're clean.
Ok, thank you.
Post edited November 17, 2015 by edgar1
If anyone has Banished, I'd love a copy :)
I want cultures 3+4 which is northland and 8th wonder of the world didn't know it had continuations would be very happy to get it, please ignore anno for the meantime.
Edit:
Ah i can finnaly post in here didn't work before.
Anyway i am playing cultures 2 single missions,not campaign though since i beat that years ago.Watching cultures northland lets play,also if anyone knows when cultures 3+4 had a discount i can only see it in the wiki that it was once in 2014 for 3 days if i am not mistaken.I know the game costs only 9.39 euro but i am still waiting for a discount to buy it or until i can't take it anymore and just buy it then.Cultures 3+4 can only be bought together.
Post edited November 18, 2015 by Fonzer
taki_2003: If anyone has Banished, I'd love a copy :)
If you don't have banished yet, I have a code. Just message me.
Ive read through 20+ pages of this thread, yet im still confused as to what you guys are doing here.

Do you buy extra copies of games while they are on sale?
or
Are you simply giving away the games you no longer want from your personal collection?

Is it like borrowing a CD off a friend so you can install, then returning it to him afterwards?

Do you guys store multiple copies of certain games just in case someone needs them, and if so, how are they stored? as complete folders (Fallout 2, Fallout 2(2) Fallout 2(3) Fallout 2(4)) or are they stored as like a CD Key?

Sorry if im asking the same question a different way, this is very confusing!
Styer27: Ive read through 20+ pages of this thread, yet im still confused as to what you guys are doing here.
Do you buy extra copies of games while they are on sale?
or
Are you simply giving away the games you no longer want from your personal collection?
Is it like borrowing a CD off a friend so you can install, then returning it to him afterwards?
Do you guys store multiple copies of certain games just in case someone needs them, and if so, how are they stored? as complete folders (Fallout 2, Fallout 2(2) Fallout 2(3) Fallout 2(4)) or are they stored as like a CD Key?
Sorry if im asking the same question a different way, this is very confusing!
You can't give aways that are in your account. But you can buy giftcodes by choosing that option at checkout. The you get a mail with a giftcode and you can also see them in your order history. These codes can then be given away. Often people buy some gifts for future use during sales but there are also people who just buy them at normal price and give them away.