It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Crosmando: Dammit where is mah Wasteland patch
Is there one?
lugum: Is there one?
Yes, it was announced on the Wasteland 2 forums two days ago, Steam users got it immediately, fixes some of the missing paragraphs and some other stuff
We're working on it :)

In other news:

http://www.gog.com/forum/unepic/unepic_has_been_updated_to_version_144
Post edited November 15, 2013 by JudasIscariot
JudasIscariot: We're working on it :)
Morning Judas, just had a Wasteland 1 update message, was it an extra updated or added? The game version is still the same as what I downloaded when it first arrived to gog.

Edit: By Wasteland 2 I obviously mean wastleland 1
Post edited November 15, 2013 by Ralackk
JudasIscariot: We're working on it :)
Ralackk: Morning Judas, just had a Wasteland 2 update message, was it an extra updated or added? The game version is still the same as what I downloaded when it first arrived to gog.
Wasteland 1 Mac version got updated to include compatibility for OS X 10.6.8 and up :)
Silent v2 updates:
- Battle Realms + Winter of the Wolf
- Evil Genius
- The Incredible Machine Mega Pack
- Worms 2
I can't open UnEpic on my shelf any more. It is still there but nothing happens when I click on it. Other games work just fine.

Could that have anything to do with the update just now? Do other people have the same problem?
What is going on with Unepic? I try to download the updated version but the box keeps on loading forever and ever...

Edit: Yeah, it's working now.
Attachments:
problem.jpg (301 Kb)
Post edited November 15, 2013 by Grargar
Geralt_of_Rivia: I can't open UnEpic on my shelf any more. It is still there but nothing happens when I click on it. Other games work just fine.

Could that have anything to do with the update just now? Do other people have the same problem?
Yup, I do.
Grargar: What is going on with Unepic? I try to download the updated version but the box keeps on loading forever and ever...
Yeah same here
A fellow sufferer reporting in.
Same here... can't access Unepic page at all from my shelf.

EDIT: I can now access the download page... may want to try it again now...
Post edited November 15, 2013 by akhliber
Before one of the blues suggests it - I've just contacted the support team :D
Seems like GOG's servers are getting whacked with traffic too, I can only get 200kbs even though I usually get 1.6mbs download speed

EDIT: Seems better now
Post edited November 15, 2013 by Crosmando
It does work for me now. Check your shelfs :)

EDIT: I mean UnEpic of course ;)
Post edited November 15, 2013 by Ghorpm