It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
Nirth: Nevermind, ninja.

I own Arx Fatalis, Evil Genius, Ground Control 2 and Spycraft yet none of them said anything about an update.

Sanitarium did however and it refuses to go away even though I've downloaded the new installer and reloaded at the game page.
Ever since the Fall Insomnia Promo started, the flags for games updates take more time to go away - just ignore it, it will go away on its own...eventually.
I'm unsure here so forgive me if this has been brought up before.

I am getting the red update marker telling me Sanitarium is updated to 2.0.

However i only knew 7th Guest, 11th Hour and Fahrenheit were updated to 2.0 by checking this thread, is there something wrong here?
Nirth: Nevermind, ninja.

I own Arx Fatalis, Evil Genius, Ground Control 2 and Spycraft yet none of them said anything about an update.

Sanitarium did however and it refuses to go away even though I've downloaded the new installer and reloaded at the game page.
You don't get the update flag for the 2.0 installers though because they didn't update the game itself. Also I now wonder if the installers were updated today since I just downloaded some of those during the Insomnia deal....
high rated
MrLongPants: I'm unsure here so forgive me if this has been brought up before.

However i only knew 7th Guest, 11th Hour and Fahrenheit were updated to 2.0 by checking this thread, is there something wrong here?
Nope, see here.

If unsure what the falg's about, checking the game's forum is always a good idea as our dear JudasIscariot does a fine job posting updates there :-)
MrLongPants: I'm unsure here so forgive me if this has been brought up before.

HypersomniacLive: Nope, see here.

If unsure what the falg's about, checking the game's forum is always a good idea as our dear JudasIscariot does a fine job posting updates there :-)
Thanks dude.

Guess I redownloaded all those games for naught lol.
Post edited November 15, 2013 by MrLongPants
btw, Lords of Magic installer is downloaded to lords_of_magic_special_eddition folder, that should be fixed
SLP2000: btw, Lords of Magic installer is downloaded to lords_of_magic_special_eddition folder, that should be fixed
Maybe it's a crossover with Abe's Oddysee? :)
Ok weekly re-check time.
Sorry most of it is a re-post, but I do have neither the patience nor the time to sort out what was already posted and what not.

All of these games now have v2 installers (as usual no update flag for any of them):

11th Hour, The
7th Guest, The
American Conquest + Fight back
Arx Fatalis
Cossacks Anthology
Duke Nukem: Manhattan Project
Empire Earth: Gold Edition
Evil Genius
Fahrenheit (Indigo Prophecy)
Ground Control + Expansion
Ground Control 2: Operation Exodus SE
Guilty Gear Isuka
Guilty Gear X2 #Reload
Incredible Machine Mega Pack, The
Judge Dredd: Dredd vs Death
Lords of Magic: Special Edition
Lords of the Realm 3
Nexus: The Jupiter Incident
Painkiller Black Edition
Raptor: Call of the Shadows 2010 Edition
Sanitarium
Spycraft: The great Game
Time Commando
Worms 2

There are still some games in my collection that are v1, but I think GOG will hit their goal of getting rid of v1 by the end of the month.
Post edited November 16, 2013 by Gabelvampir
Gabelvampir: Ok weekly re-check time.
Sorry most of it is a re-post, but I do have neither the patience nor the time to sort out what was already posted and what not.

All of these games now have v2 installers (as usual no update flag for any of them):

11th Hour, The
7th Guest, The
Arx Fatalis
Cossacks Anthology
Evil Genius
Guilty Gear Isuka
Guilty Gear X2 #Reload
Lords of the Realm 3
Painkiller Black Edition
Sanitarium
Time Commando
Worms 2

There are still some games in my collection that are v1, but I think GOG will hit their goal of getting rid of v1 by the end of the month.
Correction: there was one for Sanitarium :)
You are right there was. But that only slipped in my list by accident. It should not have been in there because I knew it was posted already AND had a flag.
Gabelvampir: Ok weekly re-check time.

11th Hour, The
7th Guest, The
Arx Fatalis
Cossacks Anthology
Evil Genius
Guilty Gear Isuka
Guilty Gear X2 #Reload
Lords of the Realm 3
Painkiller Black Edition
Sanitarium
Time Commando
Worms 2

JudasIscariot: Correction: there was one for Sanitarium :)
You forgot Poland :D
JudasIscariot: Correction: there was one for Sanitarium :)
Ghorpm: You forgot Poland :D
I can't forget it, I live it :P

edit: I do get the reference though :D
Post edited November 16, 2013 by JudasIscariot
Ghorpm: You forgot Poland :D
JudasIscariot: I can't forget it, I live it :P

The fact that both you and me are from Poland just made it even funnier, didn't it? ;P
JudasIscariot: I can't forget it, I live it :P

Ghorpm: The fact that both you and me are from Poland just made it even funnier, didn't it? ;P
Certainly doubled the fun :D
So... that patch...