It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Crosmando: Blackguards patches are weird, they are only 100MB or less but they hang for like 5 minutes or longer
You got a game that weighs in at 4-6 GB, I don't know what it's doing but it's got that much data to deal with :)
So, when is GOG getting that MASSIVE Postal 2 update?
http://www.gog.com/forum/shadowrun_returns/shadowrun_returns_and_dragon_fall_updated_to_122_pc_mac
So if we own the DLC, we use the DLC patch, and if we don't we use the Non-DLC patch?
Crosmando: So if we own the DLC, we use the DLC patch, and if we don't we use the Non-DLC patch?
I am confused too :S Really weird . Why I prefer only updated installers over than patches .
Crosmando: So if we own the DLC, we use the DLC patch, and if we don't we use the Non-DLC patch?
Exactly :) We didn't want to leave out those who perhaps didn't purchase the DLC :)
But I checked hashes of the two update files and they are completely same file . Why there is two file for it ? Or files are messed ? If they are already same , DLC patch is obsolete and confusing :)
Post edited March 05, 2014 by Skysect
Skysect: But I checked hashes of the two update files and they are completely same file . Why there is two file for it ? Or files are messed ? If they are already same , DLC patch is obselote and confusing :)
Yes, they are the same file but we did it that way for those people who chose not to buy the DLC. Should we leave them out from any improvements?
Skysect: But I checked hashes of the two update files and they are completely same file . Why there is two file for it ? Or files are messed ? If they are already same , DLC patch is obselote and confusing :)
JudasIscariot: Yes, they are the same file but we did it that way for those people who chose not to buy the DLC. Should we leave them out from any improvements?
No , I am saying you already uploaded a patch under the base game . And without base game , DLC is already useless . I said DLC patch is obsolete , not base game .
Post edited March 05, 2014 by Skysect
JudasIscariot: Yes, they are the same file but we did it that way for those people who chose not to buy the DLC. Should we leave them out from any improvements?
Skysect: No , I am saying you already uploaded a patch under the base game . And without base game , DLC is already useless . I said DLC patch is obselote , not base game .
I believe the word you are looking for is "redundant", not "obsolete".

If I understand you correctly, you are saying that the hashes of the two patch files are exactly the same, thus the assumption that the two patch downloads are for an identical file, correct? Under that assumption, the second patch download would be redundant, since one would already give you everything you need, whether you had the DLC or not.

Of course, if the two patch files were not identical, then separate downloads for the patch would be needed for people who don't have the DLC vs. people who do.
Yes they are identical and it's only confusing people .
Skysect: No , I am saying you already uploaded a patch under the base game . And without base game , DLC is already useless . I said DLC patch is obselote , not base game .
staticblast: I believe the word you are looking for is "redundant", not "obsolete".

If I understand you correctly, you are saying that the hashes of the two patch files are exactly the same, thus the assumption that the two patch downloads are for an identical file, correct? Under that assumption, the second patch download would be redundant, since one would already give you everything you need, whether you had the DLC or not.

Of course, if the two patch files were not identical, then separate downloads for the patch would be needed for people who don't have the DLC vs. people who do.
As I said earlier, we offered the download for both DLC and non-DLC owners so that everyone, regardless of whether they purchased the DLC or not, would be on the same page. I was hoping that by labeling the downloads "non-DLC" and "DLC" we would avoid any unnecessary confusion AND avoid any exclusion.
It seems I can't tell :( Please look at the picture .
Attachments:
wqeqe.jpg (311 Kb)
Skysect: It seems I can't tell :( Please look at the picture .
It's not completely useless. Someone who already has the base DLC already won't need to download the 300+ MB base game again; just the 1+ MB patch.
Post edited March 05, 2014 by Grargar
Skysect: It seems I can't tell :( Please look at the picture .
Grargar: It's not completely useless. Someone who already has the base DLC already won't need to download the 300+ MB base game again; just the 1+ MB patch.
Oh my god :S And why ? It's completely same with base game patch . Why you need it ?