It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

From MaGog's logs for June 13:
NOTE! CHANGED Broken Age [Season Pass], sys_req_patch: Patched to version 1.1 ***TO*** Patched to version 1.2
NOTE! CHANGED Tesla Effect: A Tex Murphy Adventure, sys_req_patch: Patched to version 1.2 ***TO*** Patched to version 1.3 (PC) / 1.2 (MAC)
NOTE! CHANGED Sword of the Samurai, stars: 5 ***TO*** 4.5
NOTE! CHANGED Journeyman Project 1: Pegasus Prime, The, stars: 5 ***TO*** 4.5
From MaGog's logs for June 14:
NOTE! CHANGED Papers, Please, stars: 5 ***TO*** 4.5
NOTE! CHANGED Return to Mysterious Island, stars: 4.5 ***TO*** 4
It's been a while since I reminded you guys, and it might help the new folk to the thread:

http://1drv.ms/1nFp6OT
ConnieThunder: It's been a while since I reminded you guys, and it might help the new folk to the thread:

http://1drv.ms/1nFp6OT
Long time no see.

You should move two games from "Games" to "Removed":
1) Re-Volt
2) Wallace & Gromit's Grand Adventures

Details here:
http://www.an-ovel.com/cgi-bin/magog.cgi?ver=134&scp=r&dsp=ipgfsorlcmbaxyv&ord=&flt=
From MaGog's logs for June 14:
NOTE! CHANGED Beatbuddy: Tale of the Guardians, stars: 4 ***TO*** 3.5
NOTE! CHANGED Papers, Please, stars: 4.5 ***TO*** 5
From MaGog's logs for June 15:
NOTE! CHANGED FlatOut, stars: 4.5 ***TO*** 4
NOTE! CHANGED Papers, Please, stars: 5 ***TO*** 4.5
high rated
mrkgnao: [...]
Here's some feedback concering your update messages in this thread:

While I like the info on all the product page changes I think that the documentation of all rating changes is a little bit too much for this thread. How is this really relevant? How does this help the users of GOG.com? The only consequence I can see is that people are going to do some counter ratings to reestablish better ratings for their favorite titles.

Don't get me wrong, I appreciate the work you've put into the search engine and this thread very much - but I would really like this thread to keep the focus on the most relevant game/database changes.

I hope you'll be taking my thoughts into consideration. What does the rest of the community think?
TParis: I hope you'll be taking my thoughts into consideration. What does the rest of the community think?
Hi,

at first I want to thank mrkgnao. He (or she) provides great amount of information. Rating changes are a kind of update and I think that's the reason he (or she) has chosen to write in this thread. Some interesting behavior of the rating system has been discovered.

On the other hand this thread's purpose is to inform us about updates to downloadable content, so I think it's better to create a new thread for rating changes.
Post edited June 15, 2014 by vanchann
TParis: Here's some feedback concering your update messages in this thread:

While I like the info on all the product page changes I think that the documentation of all rating changes is a little bit too much for this thread. How is this really relevant? How does this help the users of GOG.com? The only consequence I can see is that people are going to do some counter ratings to reestablish better ratings for their favorite titles.

Don't get me wrong, I appreciate the work you've put into the search engine and this thread very much - but I would really like this thread to keep the focus on the most relevant game/database changes.

I hope you'll be taking my thoughts into consideration. What does the rest of the community think?
I tend to agree. I was just waiting for someone to complain.
Unless someone objects I will stop noting rating changes and only report more salient changes (such as file size, patch, price, etc. changes).
mrkgnao: Unless someone objects I will stop noting rating changes and only report more salient changes (such as file size, patch, price, etc. changes).
May I suggest keeping everything on the MaGOG site though, and maybe contact Eli to see if it would be possible to integrate said data to the GOGWiki automatically?
TParis: I hope you'll be taking my thoughts into consideration. What does the rest of the community think?
vanchann: Hi,

at first I want to thank mrkgnao. He (or she) provides great amount of information. Rating changes are a kind of update and I think that's the reason he (or she) has chosen to write in this thread. Some interesting behavior of the rating system has been discovered.

On the other hand this thread's purpose is to inform us about updates to downloadable content, so I think it's better to create a new thread for rating changes.
I (or I) initially created a new thread for these updates, then quickly someone complained that we didn't need another thread and suggested using this thread instead. So I moved here...
mrkgnao: I (or I) initially created a new thread for these updates, then quickly someone complained that we didn't need another thread and suggested using this thread instead. So I moved here...
Just wanted to get my .02 cents in: I really like having all of this information, here in this thread. Thank you for providing the data. =)
http://www.gog.com/forum/baldurs_gate_series/baldurs_gate_1_german_mac_installer_fixed
Just popped up for me then LOL...
Can we have a russian version next?