It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

cyboff: I didn't hear any sound :P
JudasIscariot: Check your settings :P
we ain't in the ninja thread >.>
To the Moon got the holiday minisode added to extras
I just re-checked my GOG library, and as always there was something that was not flagged and not mentioned here:

Duke Nukem 3D got a new installer, version 2.0.0.85. No post about it in the subforum, so no clue what changed. Maybe I'll look into that tomorrow. The size of the new installer is smaller compared to the old version, 34,109 KB vs 38,081 KB for the old one.
Gabelvampir: I just re-checked my GOG library, and as always there was something that was not flagged and not mentioned here:

Duke Nukem 3D got a new installer, version 2.0.0.85. No post about it in the subforum, so no clue what changed. Maybe I'll look into that tomorrow. The size of the new installer is smaller compared to the old version, 34,109 KB vs 38,081 KB for the old one.
Confirmed. I had no update flag either and the version number I had on my local drive was 2.0.0.84 (38,081 KB).

I hope this missing update flag is a one off and not something that is happening to lots of games here.
Gabelvampir: I just re-checked my GOG library, and as always there was something that was not flagged and not mentioned here:

korell: Confirmed. I had no update flag either and the version number I had on my local drive was 2.0.0.84 (38,081 KB).

I hope this missing update flag is a one off and not something that is happening to lots of games here.
I hope so :/ A lot of problems about updates :S Much more painful than I ever imagined :/
Post edited January 11, 2014 by Skysect
http://www.gog.com/forum/the_swapper/the_swapper_11_patch_is_ready_for_download
Half-silent update for Total Annihilation Commander Pack:

The Mac installer has been changed with fixes and tweaks that will allow those of you with Mac OS X 10.9 to play the game :)
JudasIscariot: Half-silent update for Total Annihilation Commander Pack:

The Mac installer has been changed with fixes and tweaks that will allow those of you with Mac OS X 10.9 to play the game :)
Very nice. Thank you! I just installed that not too long ago and hadn't gotten to it yet. I guess it is just as well. Off to download! :D

Oh, btw were it not for this post I would not have known as there's no update flag for it. I'm not sure if you meant for there to be one so I thought I'd let you know. Oh, wait... half-silent? Hey! You should let Mac users know with a flag Judas. I bet a lot do not even visit the forums let alone this particular thread.
Post edited January 14, 2014 by dirtyharry50
dirtyharry50: Oh, wait... half-silent? Hey! You should let Mac users know with a flag Judas. I bet a lot do not even visit the forums let alone this particular thread.
I don't believe OS X 10.9 was listed on the gamecard before. Just checked and the gamecard hasn't been updated yet. Still, I think it's worth a post in the specific game forum.
Post edited January 14, 2014 by Gydion
dirtyharry50: Oh, wait... half-silent? Hey! You should let Mac users know with a flag Judas. I bet a lot do not even visit the forums let alone this particular thread.
Gydion: I don't believe OS X 10.9 was listed on the gamecard before. Just checked and the gamecard hasn't been updated yet. Still, I think it's worth a post in the specific game forum.
A post would be good. I wonder what "fixes and tweaks" could be needed with Wine for 10.9? I wasn't aware that Mavericks impacted Wine apps in any way but maybe it has and I just missed that somehow.
Gydion: I don't believe OS X 10.9 was listed on the gamecard before. Just checked and the gamecard hasn't been updated yet. Still, I think it's worth a post in the specific game forum.
dirtyharry50: A post would be good. I wonder what "fixes and tweaks" could be needed with Wine for 10.9? I wasn't aware that Mavericks impacted Wine apps in any way but maybe it has and I just missed that somehow.
You're right :)

I made a post in the forum and flagged the installer. Hopefully, more Mac users will see it now :)
dirtyharry50: A post would be good. I wonder what "fixes and tweaks" could be needed with Wine for 10.9? I wasn't aware that Mavericks impacted Wine apps in any way but maybe it has and I just missed that somehow.
JudasIscariot: You're right :)

I made a post in the forum and flagged the installer. Hopefully, more Mac users will see it now :)
Thank you sir! :D
JudasIscariot: You're right :)

dirtyharry50: Thank you sir! :D
You're quite welcome :)
Uhm, maybe this is the place to ask.

Recently came to see if there had been any updates on my account - patches, etc - and sure enough there were a couple. However, it doesn't seem to have flagged or checked them off or whatever, cause it keeps saying I have 3 updates.

Any way to fix this?
HiroshiMishima: Uhm, maybe this is the place to ask.

Recently came to see if there had been any updates on my account - patches, etc - and sure enough there were a couple. However, it doesn't seem to have flagged or checked them off or whatever, cause it keeps saying I have 3 updates.

Any way to fix this?
They are aware of that long-lasting problem, but it looks like it's not so easy to fix it...