It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

http://www.gog.com/forum/valdis_story_abyssal_city/valdis_story_abyssal_city_has_been_updated_to_version_10022
HiroshiMishima: Uhm, maybe this is the place to ask.

Recently came to see if there had been any updates on my account - patches, etc - and sure enough there were a couple. However, it doesn't seem to have flagged or checked them off or whatever, cause it keeps saying I have 3 updates.

Any way to fix this?
Yes , there"s an issue. If you have already checked those games (by clicking on their respective link in the shelves)
Those ones rest flagged for a couple of hours (max) , then it's cleared : so don't worry the behaviour is "normal" >.>
Post edited January 16, 2014 by DyNaer
Dunno if I or JudasIscariot missed this one, but a new patch for Ring Runner - Flight of the Sages.

http://www.gog.com/forum/ring_runner_flight_of_the_sages/ring_runner_patch_1107_is_now_available_for_download
ConnieThunder: Dunno if I or JudasIscariot missed this one, but a new patch for Ring Runner - Flight of the Sages.

http://www.gog.com/forum/ring_runner_flight_of_the_sages/ring_runner_patch_1107_is_now_available_for_download
I'll admit that I got sidetracked by a small project that I've got going on in ye olde GOGe :)
http://www.gog.com/forum/the_cat_lady/the_cat_lady_has_been_updated_to_version_14#
Just did my more or less weekly GOG collection re-check.

One thing changed, and it is a bit weird:
The folder name the GOG downloader uses for the Ishar Compilation changed from "ishar_1_2" to "ishar_compilation". All files are still the same. It is strange because this is the first time I noticed a folder name change, although there are some other games in my collection that could benefit from a change of folder name.
Gabelvampir: Just did my more or less weekly GOG collection re-check.

The folder name the GOG downloader uses for the Ishar Compilation changed from "ishar_1_2" to "ishar_compilation". All files are still the same. It is strange because this is the first time I noticed a folder name change, although there are some other games in my collection that could benefit from a change of folder name.
Well that's no odd; the gamecard's page url has been changed too and the installer has the same name.

However i agree some compilations need the same treatment and more importantlly a NOTICE about the change. It sucks big time actually, because it's the customers which report such change and it happends too frequently.

I will continue to resqueting improvmenst in the way how the updates are treated till i got satisfaction , but now it's not very good for the customer to not getting any informations, only the same answer from the support , we will transfer the resquest to the devs team .... sigh...
Post edited January 18, 2014 by DyNaer
Gabelvampir: Just did my more or less weekly GOG collection re-check.

DyNaer: Well that's no odd; the gamecard's page url has been changed too and the installer has the same name.

However i agree some compilations need the same treatment and more importantlly a NOTICE about the change. It sucks big time actually, because it's the customers which report such change and it happends too frequently.

I will continue to resqueting improvmenst in the way how the updates are treated till i got satisfaction , but now it's not very good for the customer to not getting any informations, only the same answer from the support , we will transfer the resquest to the devs team .... sigh...
Oh I did not noticed the gamecard URL changed. But it's odd they do this now and only with this title. SInce I watch that stuff they never did this before, and they changed the name and contents of the Ishar package years ago.
Oh and the installer already had the compilation title, I think even before the change to the 2.0 installer.
Post edited January 18, 2014 by Gabelvampir
Gabelvampir: Oh I did not noticed the gamecard URL changed. But it's odd they do this now and only with this title. SInce I watch that stuff they never did this before, and they changed the name and contents of the Ishar package years ago.
Oh and the installer already had the compilation title, I think even before the change to the 2.0 installer.
the installer's name ? : can't recall about a different name , true. But it's better to have the folder 's name reflecting the installer's name.
Post edited January 18, 2014 by DyNaer
Covert Action now has a "player aid card" in the extras section.
EDIT: It's the reference card
Post edited January 21, 2014 by Crosmando
Crosmando: Covert Action now has a "player aid card" in the extras section.
Just calling it like it's written on the actual card :)
Yep
Did anyone mentioned that some of the longer abandoned games now also come with a v2 installer? In my case that are Chessmaster 9000, Republic and Obscure. Big thanks to the gog support that you still support them ;-)
DukeNukemForever: Did anyone mentioned that some of the longer abandoned games now also come with a v2 installer? In my case that are Chessmaster 9000, Republic and Obscure. Big thanks to the gog support that you still support them ;-)
Since the end of November all games should have a v2 installer, regardless of the status in the store.
Unfortunately GOG did not announce the discontinuation of Chessmaster 9000 in advance, I would have bought it then.
Crosmando: Covert Action now has a "player aid card" in the extras section.
JudasIscariot: Just calling it like it's written on the actual card :)
But you are still working on adding the manual, are you?
Post edited January 22, 2014 by tburger